All reviews lonely planet central lakeside hot water hotel is centrally located the main street the owner free wifi nice clean rooms nice hotel the hotel manager no electricity poon hill budget hotel world peace pagoda stayed here for nights a great place to stay fewa lake
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and me discovered this hostel with booking.com
We were looking for a cheap hostel in lake side before starting a trek.
It was a amazing nepali experience.
Good and clean room, hot shower, nice garden and very near the centre of lake side.
But for us it was not the most important.
We met incredible nepalis people. The owner and his team was so kind, with always good advice (plan trekking, find a taxi at good price, plan footing in the morning for me!).
And we shared an unforgottable dal bat with the team.
I can said now "we come as a guest, we go as a friend".
Thanks for all my friends.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guillaume G
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

El lugar no esta mal, la gente que trabaja es amable pero el dueño para mi no es alguien de confianza. Solo quiere venderte todo, pregunta demasiado y el servicio de lavandería es carísimo. No contraten nada con ellos. Para dormir esta bien y céntrico.
The place is not bad, the people who work is friendly but the owner for me is not someone you trust. Just want to sell everything, ask too much and the laundry service is expensive. Don't hire anything with them. To sleep is well and centrally located.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We were planning to stay 3 days in Pokhara but in the end - we stood more than one week! :) Thanks to our amazing host we really enjoyed the city and its amazing atmosphere. The room was very comfy and clean with hot shower and beaitiful mountain view from the roof! Our host helped us with everything - they organized paraggliding for us, helped us with the transport to Kathmandu and made us to feel in Pokhara like home. If we could we would stay here much longer! We really love Hotel Travel Inn with owners who were so cheerful everyday and we can recommend it to everyone who is looking for a nice, comfortable place to stay close to the lake.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jowocowa
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here several times in between treks and were really happy with it. Rooms are basic, but clean, there is hot water, it is relatively quiet and it is good value for money (US$11). The owner and staff are friendly and helpful. A great place to stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The room was not sufficient. It had old sheets (not used, but old, with holes), no electricity to charge my phone, no sink in the toilet. I was expecting a better service and I had a much better accomodation for the same price in Pokhara itself. I will not return this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017