“excellent pad thai”

Little Windows Cafe & Hostel
Ranked #8 of 388 Restaurants in Pokhara
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went for lunch so,I discover they they pad thai I try it was delicious n very friendly atmosphere.it was nice place to stop for a food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is a little gem, the food is great (the avocado toast breakfast is the best) and the accomodation is affordable and really comfy with warm showers. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2018
littlewindows, Owner at Little Windows Cafe & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you vungu, we are so thrilled that you found our place 'Little Gem' and also kindly enough to highly recommending our place to other fellow travelers. Our local organic avocado never disappoint me, I will definitely share your comment to our wonderful chefs. I found you are from Kent, I lived most of my teen in London (& usually go for a drive to Dover sunset).. We hope to see you soon again. Have a wonderful trip

Regards,
Little Windows family :)

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Ate here twice after 3 weeks of trekking. My partner and I had the falafel set, burger, avocado breakfast and a number of juices. Whilst the food was tasty and much needed after carb loading, the qty of oil and salt used was too much for me and not what I would consider ‘healthy’.

Date of visit: November 2018
littlewindows, Owner at Little Windows Cafe & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Namaste ,
thank you very much for your honesty. the little windows crew are very glade that you visit our place . we are looking forward to serve you healthy and good food!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant cafe. Stopped for lunch and had salad.. was huge! Very good quality and fresh salad to be sure. The momos were ok it wouldn't suggest them.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

I went to Little Windows at least 4 times during my stay in Pokhara! The service is quick and friendly, the ambiance is cozy, the food is great and comes in generous portions, they have a big choice of drinks (if you're really thirsty, try the iced mint lemonade: I would go back to Nepal just for it). Also, the prices are extremely reasonable for what you get. I totally recommend!