“Amazing hotel price with great in-house restaurant and more amazing rooftop lounge”

Little Windows Cafe & Hostel
Ranked #22 of 357 Restaurants in Pokhara
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paid very nominal fee of 12$ for 1 two twin bed room with attached bathroom, the restaurant had amazing English breakfast with real hash browns not those boiled potatoes sprinkled with pepper!, the rooftop lounge is so relaxing with a nice lake view and is so centrally located in lakeside that I could get anywhere in lakeside in a short walk.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

They have the best BBq. i highly recommend it. I will definitely be back and bring more people.. it was worth to eat here...

Jirelko M, Manager at Little Windows Cafe & Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

. we gonna make it more worthwhile.And make it large....for the people who deserve this family atmosphere..Thank you..

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'm so glad I found this cafe and stayed in one of the rooms at Little Windows. Ram, Santosh and the staff were so friendly, warm and caring for the 7 days I spent there. I was so happy to finally find a restaurant during my many months of travel that had so many of favorites all in one place: fresh fruit juice, smoothies, a real coffee machine (with soy milk!) and even avocados! Try the Avocado Toast - I had it more times than I can count. The whole restaurant downstairs runs smoothly and efficiently; the chefs are really flexible if you have any specific requests, and overall there's excellent energy, good conversation and great music all day.

Upstairs they have affordable private rooms and dorms. The bed in my private room was very comfortable and I had good hot water for showers in the morning. The wifi was also very good! There's a rooftop with great views of the lake where they have sacred art and mandala workshops a few times a week. I highly recommend this funky, awesome, homey spot called Little Windows - eat here, stay here, do both and enjoy!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We found this restaurant randomly and we could not stop going and going.
The decoration is beautiful, the staff makes you feel like at home from the first moment you get in and the food is high quality.
Don't miss the chance of getting any of their salads and finish your meal with one of their fresh shakes (I am still remembering the oreo's one, SUPERB)
Already missing this place

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This place is just amazing! Food is DE-LI-CIOUS (my personal favorite is the momo soup), music is always on point depending on the time of the day and the staff are just the sweetest. I’ve stayed at the hostel for a while and the rooms are clean with comfy bed. They also have a nice chilling area on the rooftop. It’s definitely worth a stay!

Thank you ! for appritation. One love to all.....let the love and peace of hope spread like the creep grown on ancient root tree. ...