All reviews harbour restaurant the owner honeymoon suite watermelon juice boutique hotel outstanding hospitality hot water day trek other hotels fewa lake two nights perfect location beautiful hotel world peace pagoda the wi fi a wonderful stay top floor
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

brand new bathrooms! fresh linens! flourless chocolate cake, which I had everyday!!fantastic staff & service!!! great location, water views, shops, everything is at your finger tips!
the hotel restaurant is amazing with vegetarian options!! we had a wonderful experience!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here recently for two nights . First and foremost the rooms are really beautiful , the beds lovely and soft and great a/c. I felt so comfortable here , like a home from home . Friendly staff who pay huge attention to detail . Couldn't recommend this place enough . I'll be back for sure !

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

This has being the highlight of my stay in pokhara. First we came here for breakfast a couple of mornings, then decided to move over.
From the moment we checked in!! The staff couldn't do enough for you. So friendly, welcoming and great for information.
The decor is spectacular, bed like sleeping on a marshmallow are 12 days of trekking , it certainly was a treat. Room service was great.
On the 6th floor we could have cocktails in the evening while overlooking the whole of pokhara. The best views in town.
Will definitely love to come back and stay again.
Unforgettable
Thanks Rajendra

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Great boutique hotel. The hotel deserves the price I paid for. Nice room, clean and spacious. Staff is welcoming and nice. Restaurant is good. The owner is a the general manager and his presence is a goodwill for guest. I arranged for us a daily trip. Nice surprice in a wanderful place. I really recomend this hotel. Grazie/thanks Gracier team to be so nice and kind as all Nepal people are

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Very pleased with the service I received at glacier hotel. The room was very generous in side and immaculate. Fully air conditioned and very quiet so a good night sleep was insured. I would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo