“Homely studio apartment stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Double bed of comfortable studio apartment in Kathmandu.
Neighborhood seen from the front of comfortable studio apartment. Bathroom and kitchen entrance from living / bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Double bed of comfortable studio apartment in Kathmandu.
Neighborhood seen from the front of comfortable studio apartment.
Bathroom and kitchen entrance from living / bedroom.
Reception of the kitchen
kitchen with gas stove, fridge and necessary utensils.
bedroom, rack and low sitting area.
Sofa, laptop table and chair.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kim C
“Homely studio apartment stay”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

My stay in this apartment was a result of incredible hospitality and generosity by Rabi and Kopila- who run the homestay. After I had returned from the 'Mardi Himal' trek with Rabi and Rabi's travel company iTourNepal, this apartment had become vacant and Rabi insisted that I stayed here until I left Nepal. Before this, I had made their spare yoga room in the level upstairs my temporary home, which was next to the apartment where my friend was living, who I was visiting (and how I met Rabi & Kopila in the first place). The studio apartment I stayed in after the trek is very spacious , clean and has all the basic functioning facilities/amenities (a comfortable queen bed with warm blankets for the winter, open living area, large kitchen/dining area and an ensuite) and WIFI. The apartment is well located, in a relatively more quiet area compared to busy Thamel (which is only a 10 minute walk away), and any 'general things' you needed (e.g. fresh fruits & vegies, local supermarkets) is only metres/minutes away from the homestay.

I have to note that the apartment itself is only one part of the homestay experience. Anything additional I needed was only a run downstairs away (e.g. things for the apartment, or genral questions about Kathmandu & how things worked), where Rabi & his family lived. Rabi & Kopila insisted I came down for breakfasts (and at times, other meals!) to the point where I would go downstairs just to have a chat with them/spend time with them. Rabi & his family are such an easy family to get along with and there was never one moment where I did not feel welcome. Rabi & his family also encourage their tenants/guests to save water & gas where possible given the shortages. Whilst I only stayed in Nepal for about a week after the trek, I really felt like it was home.

In fact, I am now back in Kathmandu for a second time, staying with Rabi & Kopila once again, writing this review- and I can guarantee that the homely feeling I felt back in December 2015 has not changed!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing