All reviews french bakery nepalese food crowded city small garden free wifi the perfect place to stay four nights would highly recommend this hotel rooms are nice comfortable bed top floor hot shower visit kathmandu min walk a wonderful stay air conditioning tucked away
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This is my first time in this hotel dream city through booking.com, where my friend were stayed last year and recommended me for my stay. They made my stay was great; organized day tour around kathmandu and nagarkot. I love their lovely garden, comfort and clean room, top hot shower, breakfast and excllent free wi fi. I would like to highly recommended to all.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank bubheaben
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Good accommodation. Top floor room 401 with terrace is really spacious andhas a good sit out. Two brothers Ram and Sudeep do good teamwork, hard working and ever helpful. Breakfast was ok. Airport pickup rate reasonable and makes easy entry to a new city. Friendly service. Location quiet yet close to action.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kishorejain
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Spent a wonderful 6 days at this delightful hotel.
It’s very centrally located to hiking gear shops, souvenir shop, very nice restaurants, cafesand bars.
The hotel is very well managed by a very accommodating team of 4 brothers who make all their guests feel very welcome and provided our Airport shuttle, private city tour and private car and driver to Pokhara and Gorkha.
The rooms were quiet,comfy, clean ,well appointed plus their Western style breakfasts were the best we had in all our recent 5months of travel around India.
It’s a great place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gordon A
Reviewed 30 April 2018

The hotel is in Thamel which is great market place in the kathmandu. The hotel has limited room service and small restaurant/ break fast area. Rooms were okay and the staffs were very cooperative.
We had great evening walk around Thamel market for hours doing shopping and eating

Room tip: Budget Hotel in the middle of the market of Thamel
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here four nights - two before and two after the trek. The rooms are nice, bathrooms spotless and hot water is available throughout the day. The staff is really nice. On return, I was a bit sick and they kept checking in on me.

Location is next to some good food joints, it is walking distance to Thamel chowk and everything else that matters in Kathmandu w.r.t. food or shopping.

Lack of elevator can be a problem for some, in that case you may want to ask for a lower floor room.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank IQKaur
Ramhari N, Manager at Hotel Dream City (P) Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear IQKaur
Warm Greetings and Namaste from Hotel Dream City!!
Thank you so much for your 4 nights stay at our property and have a good experience that you post in Tripadvisor.com.
we are waiting for your next visit soon

Best Regards