- Parking for 5-6 cars
- Nice atmosphere: located in a regular house, and the "house feeling" has been kept. E.g.: small library with books, board games that customers can play etc
- We were a large group (over 12), and were given one large table. As there were no other customers, it was nice to have the place to ourselves.
- Variety of food, mainly western-inspired (burgers, chicken, vegetarian). Beef and beefburgers seem to be their specialty, but when we visited they did not have any beef (issues with importation)
- Several vegetarian options
- The food is ok, but nothing special. In many restaurants in Kathmandu, the food tastes similar - it is as if all the cooks went to the same school and use the same cook book. This one is no different. The appetizers seemed to be more tasty than the main dishes.
- No desserts available
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.