Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Trekking with the great team

Its my second time to visit Nepal together with my friends utilizing the same agency, Friends... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Gaara G
via mobile
Fantastic Holiday

I booked this trek at quite short notice in September 2018. My schedule was a bit tight so I had to... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ian G

All reviews real friends everest base camp feel like family wonderful country day trek high passes every step knowledgeable guide making sure taking care these guys great guide visit nepal ebc trek lama raju airport
Reviewed 21 December 2016

I've now been canyoning with Friends twice. The first time was in Kakani and the second time was at Sundarijal. Both were very pretty spots and full of adventure, and with a small group and good guide, can be accomplished by beginners and enjoyed by experienced canyoners. Friends is a very different experience from going with a large commercial group. They are knowledgeable about many canyoning locations, and can advise a suitable location off the beaten path, where you won't be running into other tourists. Both times the guides were excellent, and highly professional. I would describe Friends as a "boutique canyoning guide service".

1  Thank Fred B
Reviewed 13 December 2016

We visited Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and a lot of other places in Nepal. The service was great - Friends Adventure Team provided us with everything that we needed. Guides and people we met on this trip were really open and friendly. I really enjoyed the trek to Ghorephani Poon Hill and Chitwan National park. Thanks for the great time in Nepal!

1  Thank Evija M
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Patan etc. Friends Adventure Team did a great job all the way through our trip providing all the necessary service and assistance. On top of that all the guides were always smiling and friendly. We really felt their warm welcome on every step we made on this magic country. My personal highlight of the trip was trek, to others it was canyoning or rafting but all of us enjoyed the trip to the fullest extent. Many thanks to the Friends Adventure Team for their hard work!

1  Thank Ilze K
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Everest Basecamp Trek, Pokhara and Chitwan. Friends Adventure Team provided me with amazing service, a great guide named Dhana, and made it very easy traveling as a solo female! I got to see and experience so many wonderful things! Nepal is an amazing place and you will get the most out of your trip with Friends Adventure Team!!!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

I went with a group of volunteers for Earthquake relief work to Kathmandu and we also wanted to do some trekking and canyoneering during our stay in Nepal. I got introduced to Rajendra with Friends of Adventure Team. We didn’t have a specific trekking itinerary but Rajendra took the time and effort to explain options that are available considering the circumstances in terms of open areas, interest and time frame. Rajendra and his brother who runs Friends Adventure Team has the connection with local guides for trekking, climbing and also canyoneering. So two of my friends and I had the opportunity to go on a canyoneering daytrip north east of Kathmandu that only few westerners ever get to visit.
Rajendra also organized a 10 day trekking to Annapurna BC via Poon Hill. He arranged a driver to get us fast and save to Pokhara, got us a hard working guide/porter who booked us into all the Guest houses along the trek. The Poon Hill variation on the ABC trek was a great suggestion from Rajendra since this was one of the most spectacular sunrise with 360 degrees panoramas I ever witnessed. The Jinu Dande Hot Springs was a soothing treat on the descend route of the trek in the lower valley.
I can highly recommend Rajendra and his team who have the passion, local knowledge and connection to guides and porters for a trouble free and awesome trek in Nepal.