“Trekking in Nepal”

Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Service oriented Agency, professional and well experienced staffs, reasonable cost for any sort of activities and specially for day hiking, highly dedicated towards clients who are connected with Destination Himalaya for their day hiking, trekking, climbing, sightseeing tours throughout Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a trekking guide in Nepal this is the place! Very honest, hospitable, caring and family friendly! We absolutely loved our trekking guide, he has become like family to us. I would highly recommend this company.

1  Thank vrogozina91
Destination Him... T, Owner at Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Vistoria,
Thank you for your review about guide and us Destination Himalaya Treks. Hope you will again be able to operate your or your suggested friends to Destination Himalaya, trip in Nepal.
How are you? Hope you and all friends are enjoying holiday in Malaysia.

And Destination Himalaya Treks

"beauty"
in 4 reviews
"guidance"

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time. Huku became a part of the family. He is very kind and patient and I am not an avid hiker so it was nice to have someone be patient with me.
My friends and I felt very safe and well taken care of. He makes sure you have a good time, is funny and goes above and beyond to take your safety seriously. If your thinking about going trekking this is defiantly an experience you will remember forever.

Dear Staler, Namaste !!
Thank you for your compliments to us. Sorry, I could't see you at the time you were departing. Hve a good time.

Regards
Min

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Our guide was sooooo awesome!!! He always made sure we had exactly what we needed. He went above and beyond! He cooked for us he helped us when we struggled on the trail he was very patient and had great conversations! Its safe to say he’s now a friend!

Destination Him... T, Owner at Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Kaysha, Namaste !!
Thank you for your feedback about the trip we arranged. Bharat is awesome guide. Also others guide we have are all superb. They are trained, experienced, flexible and hard working.
Your trip would be even better if the weather helped you every day. This is an amazing trek. Hope we will again be able to organize your trip.

Min Gurung and
Destination Himalaya Team

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

5 girls went trekking and ended up getting sick. Hooky was the best guide, extremely supportive, caring and just the absolute the best. He helped with hospital visits, got us food, spent quality time with us. Highly recommend company and Hooku as guide!!

Dear Kendra, Namaste !!
How are you?
It's good to read your review on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much, got this as expected. Hope to see you again in Nepal or USA some day.

and Destination Himalaya Treks team

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

if you’re going to book a Trek you have to do it with these guys. They’re amazing, kind, hospitable, easy to talk to, and so much more.

Our guide’s name was Bahrat and we absolutely loved him! He is the best! I pray I can come back someday and if I do I am going to make sure I can have him as my guide! He is so kind, hardworking, friendly, funny, and just a really good guy. We didn’t just have a guide, we made a lifetime friend on this trip.

The scenery itself was gorgeous. It was challenging and there was some difficult terrain but it was 100% worth it because of the people, children, and our guide that we got to build relationships with along the way. It’s a memory I will cherish for a lifetime!

Namaste Courtney,
Thank you for your review. It's always nice to see compliments from clients about their guide and Agency. Appreciate your job.
Hope you are enjoying your rest of the time in Nepal. I would like to invite you all for a nice cup coffee once with me. See you !!!

Destination Himalaya Treks