“Best, most friendly family business to trek with!!”

Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Service oriented Agency, professional and well experienced staffs, reasonable cost for any sort of activities and specially for day hiking, highly dedicated towards clients who are connected with Destination Himalaya for their day hiking, trekking, climbing, sightseeing tours throughout Nepal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

5 girls went trekking and ended up getting sick. Hooky was the best guide, extremely supportive, caring and just the absolute the best. He helped with hospital visits, got us food, spent quality time with us. Highly recommend company and Hooku as guide!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Destination Him... T, Owner at Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Kendra, Namaste !!
How are you?
It's good to read your review on Trip Advisor. Thank you so much, got this as expected. Hope to see you again in Nepal or USA some day.

Cheers

in 13 reviews
"nepal"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

if you’re going to book a Trek you have to do it with these guys. They’re amazing, kind, hospitable, easy to talk to, and so much more.

Our guide’s name was Bahrat and we absolutely loved him! He is the best! I pray I can come back someday and if I do I am going to make sure I can have him as my guide! He is so kind, hardworking, friendly, funny, and just a really good guy. We didn’t just have a guide, we made a lifetime friend on this trip.

The scenery itself was gorgeous. It was challenging and there was some difficult terrain but it was 100% worth it because of the people, children, and our guide that we got to build relationships with along the way. It’s a memory I will cherish for a lifetime!

Namaste Courtney,
Thank you for your review. It's always nice to see compliments from clients about their guide and Agency. Appreciate your job.
Hope you are enjoying your rest of the time in Nepal. I would like to invite you all for a nice cup coffee once with me. See you !!!

Destination Himalaya Treks

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This agency was recommended to me and my friends by someone who had used them before, and they did NOT disappoint! Our 10-day trek to Tsum Valley was fantastic. Bahrat (our guide) took incredible care of us. One of the members on our team got sick while on the trail and Bahrat was very accommodating and helpful. He was very knowledgeable about the area and spoke good English. Destination Himalaya is a trustworthy business with very experienced guides and I plan to use them again during my next trip to Nepal!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My group of friends had heard about Destination Himalaya from a mutual friend and we decided to check it out. We ended up going and the staff was so friendly. They served us coffee when we sat down and talked about the trek we wanted to do and they were very informative. The price was very reasonable and our guide was amazing. We had Bahrat Gurung and he was awesome, very informative and also very selfless. Always looked after our needs before himself, sometimes a little too much. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking to do a trek.

Date of experience: May 2018
Destination Him... T, Owner at Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Michael, Namaste !!
Thanks for your job doing in Trip Advisor. I hope we will again be able to arrange your Everest Base Camp trekking in near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

For no particular reason I choose Kathmandu as my next destination for leisure trip. Honestly, When I started to look out for sightseeing options, it was extremely confusing and hard... until I contacted Min Gurung.
Since the first email he clarified all our questions and even convince us to do some trekking. All trips are fully customizable which is highly appreciated and prices are very competitive compared to other agencies.
Can’t wait to have this amazing experience, but based on Min service and even friendship, I’m sure it will be perfect!

Date of experience: May 2018
Destination Him... T, Owner at Destination Himalaya Treks and Expedition, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Ruben,
Thank you for your posting in Trip Advisor. We really appreciate your preview on this forum. We really look dorward to arranging your trip and make your trip wonderful. Have a grat time ahead.

Regards