US$66
US$61
US$40
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
OYO 11477 Backyard Hotel(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$16
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$18/night.

Hotel Buddha(Kathmandu)
US$29
US$26
Hotel Thamel(Kathmandu)
US$36
US$28
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$32/night.

Hotel Silver Home(Kathmandu)(Great Value!)
US$12
US$11
Hotel Shanker(Kathmandu)
US$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hotel Yak & Yeti(Kathmandu)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$183
US$145
US$164
US$153
  • Pool
All reviewsmr tarunhot waterbasic facilitiescoffee tableairport transportnice guesthousedurbar squarefree pickrooftop gardenincluded breakfast isrooms are bigwi fithe location is perfectshort walkplace to stayrecommend this hotelpleasant stay
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I was with my wife at this guest in March.Madhuban guest is located in a peaceful area.The room was bright & spacious.Roof top Terence was nice with beautiful flowers.The service was just good.I recommend all my friends to this guest house.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Laxman A, Owner at Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Namaste and Greetings from Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience in madhuban guest house..Even though its a hotel, they will you home like facilities and environment...All I wanted was a wifi with good speed and a friendly environment..The hotel facultyade me satisfied with all...Its in the centre of market which makes it easier to explore the city..My good wishes to each and every person there...Grow well and yes, you guys were amazing

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic. safe place & friendly staff, comfortable beds, good Wi-Fi, breakfast included, fair prices.

Located just off (5 minutes walk from) the shopping & entertainment areas of Thamel & near to the sightseeing areas.

Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Bonus, there's a pretty roof garden, great place to relax.

Tip; Google maps has some wrong information in the GPS, instead search for Blueberry Kitchen & Coffee Shop which is the restaurant in the hotel grounds & you will find the hotel easily

Stayed here on 3 occasions & is the Only place I am booking next time in Kathmandu.

Enjoy!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mbbcat
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights friendly staff in a quiet area not to far from the main Thamel shopping area Mr Tarun a very nice helpful person not pushy arranged a car for me to go site seeing at a reasonable rate. My room was on the 3rd floor which I requested to change to the 4th floor were there is a terrace to sit out. Breakfast is a simple affair eggs or porridge but freshly cooked. The rooms are large basic but clean you can’t go wrong for the price. I asked for airport pick up which a little bit more expensive than getting a taxi. There is a nice restaurant next door with a small terrace to sit outside. I would definitely stay here again if in town. Mr Tarun gave me precise directions to the local sites which I was able to see by walking and see the local area for which I’m great full.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Laxman A, Owner at Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Namaste and Greetings from Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House,
Laxman Aryal
Kathmandu Madhuban Guest House

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly people, nicely located in thamel, with all needed facilities. Rooms are big and beds are comfortable. Breakfast is simple, but okay. They helped us with the transportation to the airport and with suggesting good places to visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your review. We strive to provide the utmost comfort to our valued guests and we are delighted that you have had a wonderful stay with us, and thank you for noticing the little touches we put in to ease your stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards