“Everything I wanted from a tour operator!”

Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours
Ranked #172 of 713 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a trekking and adventure company in Nepal and our team has a decade of experience providing trekking and adventure expeditions throughout the Himalayan region of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Himalayan India. We established Hike Himalaya Adventure with the aim of allowing others to experience the Himalayan region, her people, her mountains and her untouched beauty. We provide personalized and specialized Day Tours and various other adventurous and cultural activities in the Himalaya's. All our activities are led by our highly experienced professionals, offering outstanding personalized service in a responsible and sustainable manner.Of importance to Hike Himalaya Adventure is ensuring the benefits of tourism are shared with the local people and for local development. Our corporate social responsibility programs are apart of what we do, we are grateful to the mountains and her people for our opportunities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are a conscious or ethical traveler, an adrenaline seeking enthusiast, or even someone looking for a reputable tour company (because as you have probably found out, it's overwhelming how many there are to chose from) to provide you with the perfect holiday in Nepal (or Tibet/Bhutan) Hike Himalaya Adventure is perfect for you! I can highly recommend this company because they offer something for everyone!

My two trips to Nepal, once in 2015 and then again recently in 2018 were made incredible due to the excellent work of Hike Himalaya Adventure. They organized all of my itinerary-from the very welcoming pick up at the airport through to hiking in the Annapurna Mountains, Volunteering in the remote villages and organizing my stay to Teach English in one of the Schools in which they are co-own.

As someone who likes to travel responsibly and looks for 'eco/ethical'-travel operators, I found Hike Himalaya Adventure to fit perfectly with my morals. They exceeded my expectations as a Responsible Tour operator. This is a company that highlights how tourism can be a force for good! They are committed to ways of improving their operations and ensure that local communities benefit from tourism. The very heart of Hike Himalaya Adventure aims to maintain and strengthen the quality of life in local communities, including social structures and access to resources, amenities and life support systems, avoiding any form of social degradation or exploitation. Just some of their social programs include Regular Teacher’s Training and Re-Enforcement Campaigns, Women Health Camps, Dental Camp, Agricultural Development and The Alternate Schoolies program that brings young people from Australia to help volunteer in remote Schools. While I was a part of their tour and volunteer programs, I always felt that they (and I) were respecting, empowering and engaging with the local communities. I had an extremely satisfying visit to Nepal and was very fulfilled.

Their tourism is one that respects local communities, culture and the environment. This is tourism that is welcomed by local people because they themselves are also, the local people.

All reviews
"beautiful country"
"a lot of fun"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"his team"
"guide"
in 13 reviews
"itinerary"

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I went over to Nepal with a group of graduating year 12 students for an alternate schoolies program for 2 weeks. Hike Himalaya Adventure were amazing and helped us around Nepal and with everything else- where to eat, places to stay etc. Was a beautiful country and I will be sure to return, with HHA’s assistance! All the guides were very helpful and really nice.

2  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I went to Nepal with a group of other students and spent 3 weeks there. Hike Himalaya looked after me and my group so well and made the trip such an amazing experience! The views were incredible, but the local people I met were even more incredible. I would definitely travel to Nepal with Hike Himalaya again!

2  Thank brit8898
MattHHA, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hi Brit,
What a great review to receive!
It was our pleasure to have you along on tour!
We can't wait to hear how the year pans out with all the other exciting adventures you have booked and planned.
Hope to see you back again soon.
The HHA family

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Mine was a small solo trip to annapurna base camp. Hike Himalaya was immensely helpful with not only planning everything perfectly in terms of the itinerary but also in coordination with the locals in the area.
My guide's name was Mr.Pitambar and he was excellent company and a lot of fun to have around !
Great job done by Mr.Prakash Aryal !
Hope to do a trip through these guys soon !

MattHHA, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi Kaustubh,

It was such a great pleasure arranging your package. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and spending time with a member of our team.

We can wait to have you back again!

Safe travels