Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
Schoolies Trip!

The Hike Himalayas Schoolies trip was amazing and life changing. I made new friends and had... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Explore17947987297
via mobile
A bucket list trip ⭐️

I have just finished 3 weeks with the Hike Himalaya Schoolies adventure for the 2nd time and my... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Chloe S
via mobile

All reviews beautiful country november december a lot of fun experience nepal highly recommend this company these guys schoolies health ethical raj culture team teahouse guide porter support sleeping
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I went over to Nepal with a group of graduating year 12 students for an alternate schoolies program for 2 weeks. Hike Himalaya Adventure were amazing and helped us around Nepal and with everything else- where to eat, places to stay etc. Was a beautiful country and I will be sure to return, with HHA’s assistance! All the guides were very helpful and really nice.

Date of experience: November 2017
3  Thank Olivia M
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I went to Nepal with a group of other students and spent 3 weeks there. Hike Himalaya looked after me and my group so well and made the trip such an amazing experience! The views were incredible, but the local people I met were even more incredible. I would definitely travel to Nepal with Hike Himalaya again!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank brit8898
MattHHA, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Hi Brit,
What a great review to receive!
It was our pleasure to have you along on tour!
We can't wait to hear how the year pans out with all the other exciting adventures you have booked and planned.
Hope to see you back again soon.
The HHA family

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Mine was a small solo trip to annapurna base camp. Hike Himalaya was immensely helpful with not only planning everything perfectly in terms of the itinerary but also in coordination with the locals in the area.
My guide's name was Mr.Pitambar and he was excellent company and a lot of fun to have around !
Great job done by Mr.Prakash Aryal !
Hope to do a trip through these guys soon !

Date of experience: November 2016
MattHHA, Manager at Hike Himalaya Adventure - Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hi Kaustubh,

It was such a great pleasure arranging your package. We are so glad you enjoyed your trip and spending time with a member of our team.

We can wait to have you back again!

Safe travels

Reviewed 5 February 2017

For anyone with a sense of wonder and adventure, the Himalayas are a must. The scenery is breathtaking (insert your own altitude pun); the exercise is invigorating; and the local people are just beautiful.

Prakash, Matt, Raj & Rosson from the HHA team are excellent to deal with, very professional.

I highly recommend the flexibility of a private tour.

Date of experience: October 2016

Hey Scott!

We had such a great time taking you and Kate along for your trip!

The mountains and altitude certainly does not discriminate but you did in incredible effort on your package! You should be really excited and proud.

We can wait to have you back again.

Ps. We hope you like the prayer flags we sent :)

Safe travels

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I would like to thank Prakash and his team for an absolutely amazing 2 weeks in Nepal. We experienced the culture and beauty of Nepal through volunteering and a range of adventure and site seeing activities. It really was the perfect adventure, widening our horizons with new and intensely meaningful experiences. I will definitely be coming back!

Date of experience: November 2016

Hey Molly,

It was so great to have you along on the Schoolies tour. We are so excited that you had such a great time and took away what we'd hoped, which was a meaningful experience.

Many good thoughts