All reviews gaia restaurant hot shower the hotel staff hotel is located comfortable beds quiet street home away from home masala tea side street great hospitality enjoyed my stay friendly hotel wonderful stay thamel area yogurt airport pickup comfortable stay
Reviewed 16 February 2016

very nice place, the people who work there are very friendly and help you all the time.The rooms are comfortable and very well located. also has an agency to organize trekking and other activities. I totally recommend

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dream Nepal Hot... A, General Manager at Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2016

Dear Guest,

I really appreciate you taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. After all, the satisfaction of our guests is our ultimate goal and we are so happy to hear that we were able to do just that for you.

I am glad to learn form your review that you were particularly happy with our Hotel location, amenities,hospitality and most importantly the service of our team.It was really great pleasure of our hotel team to make your stay memorable.

Thank your for choosing to stay with us at Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment. We do hope you will enjoy all your future stays with us too!

Reviewed 13 February 2016

This hotel is a winner.
Located ideally in a quiet street in Thamel, it offers a 1' distance to 3 delicious restaurants, such as Gaia, Frens Kitchen and Utse. Still it has quiet, clean and modern rooms.
Staff is really helpful, breakfast is delicious, and I had the best Nepali tea here that I could find in hotels.
Wifi is perfect.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn form your review that you were particularly happy with our Hotel location, amenities,hospitality,breakfast,wifi,breakfast and most importantly the service of our team.It was really great pleasure of our hotel team to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Recommended to us by a fellow traveller. Excellent value with a good breakfast and quiet position.Staff were very friendly and helpful. Doing more than expected to make our stay pleasant. Definitely recommend it.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dream Nepal Hot... A, General Manager at Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2016

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn form your review that you were particularly happy with our Hotel location, amenities,hospitality,breakfast and most importantly the service of our team.It was really great pleasure of our hotel team to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

What a gem this hotel is! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Anything you need they will gladly help you with. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The breakfasts are delicious! I can't say enough good things. I came here to meet a friend that for personal health reasons had to leave early. So I was with her for a few days and then on my own here for 4 or 5 more days. The staff bent over backwards to make me feel comfortable. Breakfast is a good time to talk to other guests and share ideas about what to do, see, and where to eat in Kathmandu and around Nepal. After spending several days in Pokhara I came back one more time before flying on to India. As usual the service was on point! The driver even waited for me for almost 2 hours since my flight was so delayed from Pokhara. Incredible customer service! Next time I'm in Kathmandu I will definitely stay here. Great job Dream Nepal!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dream Nepal Hot... A, General Manager at Dream Nepal Hotel and Apartment, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2016

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn form your review that you were particularly happy with our Hotel location, amenities,hospitality,breakfast,cleanliness and most importantly the service of our team.It was really great pleasure of our hotel team to make your stay memorable.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

This was one of the best parts of out stay in Nepal. The staff was kind and helpful, the rooms were cozy and clean, and the food was a tasty and comforting in the morning (the jam was crazy good). I would really recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Kathmandu, and I'll be staying there if I ever return.

Room Tip: They're the most helpful staff I've ever seen. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am glad to learn form your review that you were particularly happy with our Hotel location, amenities,hospitality,cleanliness,breakfast and most importantly the service of our team.It was really great pleasure of our hotel team to make your stay memorable.