“Amazing EBC trek!”

Mountain World Treks - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Namaste! Boasting the world's highest mountains and most warm-hearted people, Nepal is a destination that cannot be missed. Experience the splendor, beauty and charm of Nepal through one of our many specialized treks and tours.
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I recently completed my fourth trek in Nepal. This time I went with some of my same friends, a party of 7, and hiked the popular and famous Everest Base Camp trek. I must admit that I had some misgivings about this trek before I started. I knew that it was often crowded with hikers and that one had to worry more about altitude sickness than the other treks I had done. However, I was pleasantly surprised by liking this trek probably the best of any I've done. The scenery was magnificent and awesome! We did the trek in the middle of May which is not quite as popular a time, so not the crowds of hikers. There was quite a bit of yak and donkey traffic however taking down equipment, tents, etc from base camp since the climbers were leaving there. Also, many helicopters ferrying people and supplies back and forth. This type of traffic however, was much more interesting than human. Again I used Mountain World Treks with Saligram Aryal as tour guide. I would never use anyone else. Their services are always top notch with excellent and experienced knowledge of the area and the trails. They have up to date medical devices to supervise everyone's health along the way. They know how to get us all safely to base camp. Everyone in our group made it with very few problems thanks to expert handling from Mountain World Treks. All of their guides are exceptionally helpful and good company. They also have wonderful porters who have to carry heavy loads over tough terrain. All and all, I would definitely recommend doing the EBC trek and using Mountain World Treks. It is a once in a lifetime experience!

1  Thank Foxhunter2011
"dream trip"
"great sense of humor"
"once in a lifetime"
in 5 reviews
"answered all my questions"
"service provided"
"excellent care"
"card games"

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I have just successfully completed my second trek with this company and, once again, came away with a positive experience. Trekking in the Himalayas requires local knowledge and experience and this company has plenty of both. It was important, trekking to EBC, to have the knowledge to get everyone there safely and with the best chance of not acquiring altitude sickness. We were a group of 8, ranging in age from 18 to 60’s and all of us were able to make it to Base Camp, thanks to Saligram, his expert knowledge and well-trained guides. Hopefully I will return to trek again with this company.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Theres nothing much to say about the trail and weather, its beyond their control but for us it was superb. What i like most about this operator was their personal touch. The crew takes pain to ensure that we are all comfortable and safe.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Party of 7 of us, none in the first springs of youth. However, the trip, arranged and lead by Saligram, got us all to Everest Base Camp, and a few of us ventured to a higher attitude to get a better view of the mountain. The whole trip was well-organised and we all felt well looked-after by Saligram and his team.