Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance
Tours from Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours
from US$590,00
from US$130,00
from US$20,00
More Info
All reviews guide ramesh everest base camp helicopter tour visit nepal cultural tour city guide chitwan national park day trek these guys kathmandu sightseeing without hesitation left nepal visited kathmandu great trip my friend professional company short notice
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was the end time of monsoon i did kathmandu tour with this company.nice and clear day beautiful monumnents with cool guide Neeraj was making us really exiting whole day.I knew such beauty harmony between the people and socity while the funeral,nice culture and temples.thanks for such beautiful day.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

As you will find out Nepal has a very competitive tourist industry. You do not need to look any further to customize your tour at a reasonable price and high level of professionalism. I was able to impeccably detail my time here and it was all because of the staff from Breakfree.
First off I went whitewater rafting on the Trishuli River and had an amazing day. The other tours I looked into had you on public transportation in at least one direction. Meaning you would be on a immensely crowded bumpy dirty bus and dropped off in a public square in Kathmandu after a long day of rafting. The great team at Breakfree set me up with a private pick up and drop off at my hotel for very little expense.
I was so impressed with the service I then booked a four day driving tour. This included overnights in Chitwan National Park with fantastic activities such as, a land safari and believe. Or not bathing/swimming with the elephants. Needless to say these are priceless memories that Breakfree made seamless and affordable.
We then went to the lake side town of Pokhara and visited the Sarangkot and witnessed a breathtaking sunrise. Later there was dining, shopping and a relaxed time in this chic town. The next day involved boating and an unbelievable visit to the World Peace Pagoda (National Heritage Site) at sunset.
The best part is that you can tailor make your trip to accommodate your every need. Myself I had a choice of hotel accommodations that range from thrifty or four star. My very knowledgeable driver Govinda would get me to where I needed to be and drop me safely with a local guide. Upon pick up, if I wanted to dine, shop, relax or find live music Govinda would facilitate my travel and relaxation desires.
I can not say enough about my experience. You truly feel like a VIP with a attainable budget.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are a 50's year old couple of Indian Hindu descent from Guyana, South America that are living in the USA. We have never been to Asia and for many years we wanted to visit India and we wanted to see the Himalayas because of our scriptures. However, the constant barrage of news on how bad these countries are did affect us......until we were like...we will just go and find out ourselves.

And then the Magic began once we landed in Nepal. What a majestic hidden gem on earth, an absolute mind blowing experience. This experience could not have been made possible without Binayak, our tour planner (no worries to my questions guy) and to our wonderful guide and driver Neeraj and Govinda. We did not know what to expect and who would pick us up at the airport and who would be our guide etc. but man did we luck out with these 2 guys. I am 6 ft. 4 in. so as soon as Govinda saw me he waved to me and then grab our suitcases and took us to the hotel where Binayak met us in person and took care of rescheduling our mountain flight as we were terribly jet lag.

We like temples and history of the world and nature and we were so mesmerize with Nepal that we talked with Neeraj and Govinda and listened to their suggestions. Their command of the English language surprised us and we had a good time touring and learning about Nepal history from Neeraj and we felt totally safe with Govinda driving, We live in Florida so I told him he is a Daytona driver.

Furthermore, Neeraj displayed great patience and will observe what appeal to you and let you go at your own pace especially when he took us to Pashupatinath and how he slowed down with us in Bhaktipur as I was transfixed with the wood sculptures. Govinda too was awesome with the no stoplight lanes LOL and how he handles the car.

Here is how great Govinda was - my wife had a tough time in Dubai layover and when Govinda picked us up she needed to vomit and he slowed the car down and listened to how I requested not to be hard on the brakes etc. for the next several days it was as if i was driving her back home :-)

Here is more of Neeraj patience and kindness - my wife wanted to see the Kumarie and he went and got the pass extended just in case we made it the next day. Also, when he saw how the temples were affecting us, he made sure we saw the great temples and believe it or not we receive Darshan too for which we are forever grateful and quite frankly has changed our lives even more. In the end it's what your soul desires and you asking the creator for it :-)

I can go on and on but in summary, if you are choosing Breakfree Adventure ( another TA member from Miami told me to book them), you will be taken care of as family from Binayak to the warm duo of Neeraj and Govinda.

By the way - We have seen a few countries from North America to the Caribbean to Europe but we found Nepalese to be the kindest, most sincerest souls we ever met in this world. They cannot do enough for you and will never try to take anything from you. From the Marriott hotel staff to Breakfree Adventures to everyone we met on the road, the stores etc. etc. What a precious country and people. Namaste all.

Also, I read and plan in detail so make sure you take the necessary precautions like your vaccines, walk with your medicine and I took the steripen. Walk with comfortable walking shoes and some granola bars as you tour about. Put a roll of toilet paper in your backpack too and most importantly upgrade your camera if you don't have a great one, I wish I did. Last but no least, read a little on Nepal history and adapt to the way of life and let your soul go on an unforgettable journey that will calm your soul and change your perspective in life especially for us living in North America. We cannot wait to return since we only saw a sample of Nepal and it's people beauty. As they say...….Nepal - once is not enough, it sure is true !

We toured the highlights of Kathmandu and Patan and Bhaktipur and some other areas and we walked around Thamel. We also went on the mountain flight to see the Himalayas and Mt. Everest which I highly recommend. If I can in any way assist with your dream trip then feel free to write me because it's TA members that helps me plan all my trips.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my review and safe travels.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've just returned from a 15 day Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lake trek organised by Bharat at Breakfree. The trip included a sightseeing trip around Kathmandu guided by Niraj. We had an amazing experience that was organised excellently by Bharat and during our trek our brilliant guide Ramesh.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I used Breakfree Adventures in 2015 and now again in 2018. This time we did Everest Base Camp, Kathmandu city tour, Tibet and Bhutan. Everything was organized by Bharat and Binayak and it worked very well. Hotels, transfers, flights, meals etc...
During Everest Base Camp trek we had an awesome guide named Sitaram.
I definitely recommend Breakfree Adventures if you are visiting that part of the world.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Me and friends of mine booked a heli tour to EBC with landing at Kalapatar. It was very well organized trip by Breakfree Adventures. The landing at kalapatthar was amazing!

Date of experience: September 2018