Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Book In Advance
Tours from Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Breakfree Adventures - Private Day Tours
from US$590,00
More Info
from US$130,00
More Info
All reviews guide ramesh everest base camp helicopter tour visit nepal cultural tour city guide chitwan national park day trek these guys kathmandu sightseeing without hesitation left nepal visited kathmandu great trip my friend professional company short notice
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The organization is very professional, and our guide and driver was really good at keeping us entertained during the trip.This was a great tour that really shows you a beautiful piece of Himalayas. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I should tell first thanks for everyone. Communication between everyone was seamless and the drivers were absolute pros..which is really something in Kathmandu traffic! Great tour organization and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We had a lovely trip with Breakfree Adventures. We book a Everest base camp helicopter tour from Kathmandu and everything was well organized. Had a wonderful view from Kalapatter. if you are thinking of taking a helicopter tour, just book with these guys. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I corresponded with Bharat at Breakfree Adventures in setting up the most excellent of personalized Bhutan tours. I didn't realize Breakfree is a company based in Nepal until Bharat, the company's owner, personally picked me up in Kathmandu and drove me to the airport to catch my flight to Paro, Bhutan - a very welcome bonus to an already smooth booking process. Breakfree delegated tour duties on the ground in Bhutan to a separate company called Raven Tours and Treks, an agency I also would highly recommend. It seems Breakfree deals mostly in Nepal tours, based of course on location. However, I wouldn't hesitate to use them to broker regional tours to the likes of Bhutan, Tibet or India. I also have no doubt that Breakfree Adventures offers wonderful services specific to Nepal! In a market chocked full of tour agencies, "break free" from the horde; you simply can't go wrong with Bharat and Breakfree Adventures...

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Me and my friends booked day tour of Kathmandu sightseeing with breakfree adventures. It was really incredible day. Our guide Neeraj was well-known about history,culture and religion. We visited the monkey temple and had fantastic view of Kathmandu valley. Durbar square was nice,lucky to see living goddes kumari. Pashupatinath temple and the cremation ,holy river were really amazing. Finally, in boudhanath we had delicious lunch with the spectacular view of boudhanath stupa. The guide Neeraj defined about Buddhism very nicely. He is excellent. I highly recommend breakfree adventures for everyone.

Date of experience: December 2017