“Great service and delicious food”

Mint Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 989 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: We are known for our fine food, service and our relaxed and friendly environment. We offer exceptional multi cuisine food & a variety of breakfast sets with freshly brewed organic coffee. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I visited the cafe while I was waiting during a long transit. I stayed there for many hours and they storages my suitcase. The people here treated me so well, they were checking on me every time to see if I needed anything else. I love the food and their tea!
Seating at the back is better because of the natural light. I totally recommend it.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The food is really tasty and delicieuse, the price correct, and the worker really kind, i defenitly recomand this place

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The food is really good and the people working here awesome and friendly.
If u wanna eat some of the most delicious momos in thamel u should come!!!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is fantastic! The food is absolutely delicious and the staff is super friendly! Eventually we ended up eating here 3 evenings a row because of the fantastic nepalise food. And according what we saw the continental dishes (like hamburger) looked very good too! We highly recommend to try this place!

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food and service that you can enjoy with your friends. I recommend chicken caesar salad, chicken curry.