Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
R 2 314
nyarkocodjoe
Cape Coast, Ghana

trip to Zambia

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 Mar 2020
I was struck by how warm the staff were at Taj Pamodzi. The lady who checked me in, Sula, eased away all the stress from my flight. I will stay here anyday I am in Lusaka. The food was great. There is a Stanbic bank onsite. The Taj Pamodzi is strategically located close to the mall, the cultural village and St Ignitius Catholic Church.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this review
Responded 05 Mar 2020
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback here. My team and I are indeed delighted to learn that you had a pleasant experience and look forward to welcoming you back.

We at the Taj incessantly strive to seek feedback from our discerning guests in order to improve our product and services and thank you again for being our Goodwill Ambassador.

If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

R 1 807
  • Expedia.com
    R 1 804
3.9 km from Taj Pamodzi Lusaka
View more hotels in Lusaka
All reviews indian food home away from home hotel staff enjoyed my stay pleasant stay gym squash business jacaranda zambia noah epicurean internet renovation environment
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

The food and room were great, staff friendly and eager to make our stay enjoyable. This is the kind of hotel that has you in mind. Will try out the other facilities - gym, pool, sauna which also looked promising on the next stay. I always look forward to the The Taj Pamodzi hotel experience.

Date of stay: February 2020
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Reviewed 13 February 2020

After a hiatus of about 1.5 years, I spent 5 nights at the Taj this month. The service remains excellent from the front door to reception to the rooms, bar, and restaurants. The hotel is nicely decorated, always sparkling clean, and generally efficient. The rooms are clean and moderate in size. The views of the city of Lusaka from the upper floors are nice especially when rain clouds roll in. The breakfast buffet is excellent and includes a range of dishes from European to Indian. The same restaurant, Jacaranda, serves a range of continental, Indian and Zambian dishes for lunch and dinner. The best meal was Sunday brunch when there is an outstanding buffet with many great offerings including some very well made, tasty Indian food. There is free internet for guests that worked very well on a laptop but the internet on my smart phone repeatedly dropped such that I had to log in dozens of times per day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Davidson H
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for visiting us and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback here. My team and I are indeed delighted to learn that you had a pleasant experience despite the unstable wifi experienced which we deeply regret.

Reviewed 5 February 2020

I stayed twice, during visit of Zambia. Good Indian Food, which is prerequisite for person like me preferring vegetarian.
Good Local Music at Dining Hall. The old singer was really good. Staff were helpful even at night for answering the queries.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2020

Reviewed 3 February 2020

I visited Zambia in the late 1990's and had lunch at the Pamodzi which was landmark in Lusaka even then. Then less than two weeks ago when I visited Lusaka I was completely awestruck by the transformation into the now Taj Pamodzi, From the reception area, the lounge, the restaurant, the breathtaking view of the city skyline above the trees from my neat room, the wide variety of food and the friendly staff. What an experience!

Date of stay: January 2020
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Excellent hotel and brilliant food, specially idlys, cheese dosa and paratha besides the continental food they serve, they serve lovely masala tea. The property is big spread over a good area, lovely pool side area evening's they play live music in the lounge many eateries and a special thanks to Mr Nitin the head chef who is warm and welcoming and ready to please all guests. All in all a VFM stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
rajeevkhanna, General Manager at Taj Pamodzi Lusaka, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020