Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Namainde
Lusaka Province, Zambia

Wellness lovers

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks agovia mobile
Ms T and I were in much need of a spa day,we booked in via phone and set out to the resort. We were received warmly and taken care of in record time. We enjoyed the steam,Vichy shower with a body scrub of choice and body butter that followed.

The experience would have been greater with the traditional welcome spa drinks with a hot or cold towel and a farewell herbal tea and encouragement to relax post treatment in the wonderful space that is the spa.

We had a late lunch at the restaurant and enjoyed our meals. Overall our experience was relaxing and we look forward to visiting again when we are back in Zambia.
Date of stay: June 2023
R 4 730
17.2 km from Ciêla Lusaka A Tribute Portfolio Resort And Spa
Pool
View more hotels in Lusaka
All reviews room was clean bonanza staycation property tidy safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2024

I went there for a night with my kids. Hotel stay was pleasant. The kids were happy with the play area and the kiddie pool. Meals as always were on point.
Only issue was as I made my booking days before over the phone i kept requesting for my confirmation which did not arrive via phone or email. I even sent an email which was not responded to. When I arrived on site, I was told the booking had been for the previous day. However, the front desk team still checked us in at the rate I had been advised.

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2024 via mobile

Stunning location close to major airport of Lusaka, Zambia. On arrival the drive is through the estate surrounded by trees and well kept grounds. Security welcomes us in and on arrival at the front of the hotel we are greeted with typical friendly Zambian hospitality.

Room tip: The brewery is a micro brewery serving exquisite ale by the craft master barman Mutona
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2023

We went to The Spa at Ciela Resort for my mothers birthday, the service was so top tier I don’t think there’s a spa in Zambia that can compete, from Marlene the managers professionalism to the amazing therapists Mavis who did my mothers 90 min hotstone& Gladys who did my sisters 60 min hot stone.. A special shout out to Marlene & Mavis for organizing a lovely slice of cake for my mum as a gift, 5* service & no question about it, I would strongly recommend if you have the chance to book yourself in for a much deserved treatment

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ciela Resort and Spa, Marketing at Ciela Lusaka A Tribute Portfolio Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2023

Dear Tamara,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the wonderful Spa experience at Ciêla Resort and Spa.

We agree! Professionalism is very important thus we always aim to provide a stellar service to all our guests. We appreciate your positive review as this motivates the TEAM to continue giving the best service and promise of the 5star experience. Marlene, the Spa manager together with Gladys & Mavis truly put their hearts into making your experiences special and memorable.

Once again, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Spa at Ciela soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2023

My husband and I had a 3 night stay at this hotel and were pleasantly surprised by the experience. After a lukewarm reception we were escorted to our clean, modern and spacious room with good air-con. The property has a wonderful spa, beautiful ( but cold) swimming pool with comfortable chaise lounges and food/bar service. We were really impressed by the menu, service and ambiance of the Brewery restaurant. The golf course restaurant is not part of the hotel but is easily accessible. They have a very varied menu and very good pizza. All in all staff were very friendly and helpful. We would be happy to stay at this hotel again given the opportunity to pass thru Lusaka.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ciela Resort and Spa, Marketing at Ciela Lusaka A Tribute Portfolio Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2023

Dear Marietta G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at Ciêla Resort and Spa.

We appreciate your positive review as this motivates the TEAM to continue giving the best service and promise of the 5star experience to all our guests. Your wonderful review will be shared with the whole TEAM as it shows that we are achieving our world class service and goals.

Our restaurants do offer quite an array of cuisine & we're glad that you tried them all. Both The Brewery & Golf Course TEAMS will be made aware of the positive response.

We also appreciate your honesty regarding the lukewarm reception and are glad that this did not affect the rest of your visit. The relevant manager has been made aware & will encourage the team to improve on this.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share as your views are important to us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Lusaka & to Ciela soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2023

SIMPLY OUTSTANDING is how I would describe my first-ever incredible experience to the Ciela Resort in Lusaka, Zambia during my visit from 10 Sept – 14 Sept. I can’t say enough about the absolute professionalism and hospitality of every employee we ran into. Their smiles and courteous engagement(s) were first class all the way! The dining & food quality was indeed something to positively remember.

I must give special kudos to the superb manager – Mr. Andries Brink. His exceptional performance for making guests feel like they’re family was most impressive. He personally went out of his way to ensure (at minimum) that I and eight other colleagues were taken care of as our luggage was lost by the airlines for the entire time we were visiting. Andries took us to obtain clothing items, sundries, and anything else we needed. Additionally, he stayed actively involved / connected with the various airlines and retrieving our luggage from the airport when it showed up and bringing it back to us.

Mr. Brinks (and team) truly deserve the highest hospitality award that can be bestowed on an organization. They singlehandedly ensured that I would remain a loyal Marriott Bonvoy customer and will brag about this sincere experience with many other high-profile leaders I commensurate with.

Thank you again for the wonderful experience!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ciela Resort and Spa, Marketing at Ciela Lusaka A Tribute Portfolio Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2023

Dear JRT000888,

We appreciate your positive feedback as this motivates the TEAM to continue giving the best service and promise of the 5star experience to all our guests. This message shall be shared with the whole TEAM as it shows that we are achieving our guest satisfaction and goals.

Indeed, it takes great leadership to create a great TEAM! We are grateful for the management & leadership at Ciela.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.