Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mimi N

PATHETIC

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 08 Apr 2023
This place has the worst service ever!! I am here right now as I write this review and checking out tomorrow 1st thing in the morning. We booked 5 rooms and from the first day all has been pathetic. Let me speak of today. Lunch time we ordered lunch for the kids and we decided to to go to the farmers Market and 2 hours later the kids still had no lunch. No one could take responsibility until a tall man( Manager) says sorry we are only placing order now. From 1 pm till 3:30 pm imagine kids stayed hungry. Then dinner , we decided to have pizza on the golf course and all was great but decided to have some ice cream from the restaurant. The very Manager was still on duty and asked us to sit and he would be back with our order. I let the kids sit and i went to the rooms to help one of the kids locate her room until successful, came back and my kids had no ice cream or anyone see them. I could see him in the kitchen, I asked for him and now every one is panicking asking us to sit and wait. I called him out and his Boss ( A lady) says its my fault I asked him to do something and not serve you yet she and him and were together when I made the order. This doesn't end here. Ceila Resort things need to change or turn this place into something else. Your Room service is a non starter, doesn't work at all. During the Rotimi show, we ordered room service and guess wait? We are still waiting until today.
Date of stay: April 2023
R 4 730
17.2 km from Ciêla Lusaka A Tribute Portfolio Resort And Spa
Pool
View more hotels in Lusaka
All reviews room was clean bonanza staycation property tidy safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2023 via mobile

Beautiful place the ambiance is just amazing and the food at the Botanica restaurant is out of the world. Loved the brewery too. I would recommend it any day. Great place to have a family holiday, company workshop or holiday and really cute venue for wedding. I love it.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2023

After 9 days on safari in both Malawi and Zambia, it was strange to come back to so many people and whilst the Hotel (from the perspective of the safari camps was lacking), in the context of where it was and what it provided it was okay. As usual in these conference type hotels the best thing were the bar and dining area staff who were well trained and helpful, and outside the buffet food the dining in the evening was good and the breakfast up to scratch. Our check in and initial experience was not good as our stay details were questioned and poorly managed, but in spite of this for one night before a flight it was acceptable

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed 30 September 2022

A very nice place to stay in Lusaka. A few restaurant choices. Good customer service at the restaurants and front desk (room service was slow). If I get back to Lusaka, I would stay here again. The golf course looked nice.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 14 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed for one night for a conference event. Some issues:

1. The whole place has the character of an open prison - the architecture and design is soulless or just plain rubbish
2. The sliding bathroom doors in my room (and that of a colleague) were off their runners so couldn't be opened or closed, and one fell over
3. The extractor fan in the bathroom wasn't working, so no ventilation
4. The shower was broken and there was only one towel in a double room
5. Some of the fixtures in the bedroom were broken
6. The quality of the build throughout the hotel is dreadful, cannot believe anyone signed it off...

Told the receptionist about issues at check out and they pretended this was the first time they had heard such feedback. Then my colleague came to check out and had pretty much the same comments about her room. So out of 3 rooms we booked, two had serious issues.

Please, do not waste your money on this place. It doesn't deserve anyone's hard earned money.

Room tip: The hotel has a good car park
Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JamJul
Reviewed 19 August 2022 via mobile

After over a week of going on safaris, hiking, and attending a wedding, this property was a nice way to cap it all off.

I’m rating it based on what facilities or amenities I used. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast provided was varied as items were offered for every palate.

As a Premier member, the management extended my checkout to accommodate my later flight.

Very impressed, and they have a golf course and pool.

Room tip: Tips, yes, try to exch money at airport since the property is unable to do this. It’s smart to have local $ since locals can’t accept Visa.
Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple