Lowest prices for your stay
R 3 537
Fully refundable before Fri, 31 May
Ed

Ms

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 08 Aug 2021via mobile
Neelkanth Sarovar Hotel is amazing. The staff are very professional and always pay attention to detail for all hospitality needs.The food is fresh and delicious and the hotel spa service is excellent.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 11 Aug 2021
Dear Guest,

At the outset we would like to thank you profusely for sharing your encouraging review on Tripadvisor. Your time and praise are very precious and overwhelming to us.

It just makes our day when our guests are satisfied and leave the place with wide smiles. We greatly appreciate all your compliments and kind words, they truly mean a lot to all of us. Guests like you with so much appreciation are like medals to us and we would love to treasure them.

It was our absolute pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back for yet another awesome experience.

Radissonhotels.com
2.2 km from Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere
R 4 730
16.2 km from Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere
View more hotels in Lusaka
All reviews spacious suite manda hill full kitchen excellent hotel washing machine home away from home rooms are beautiful second home excellent hospitality would highly recommend this hotel shopping mall courteous staff a wonderful stay hotel room business trip room service kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

Stayed here after a safari in order to obtain covid test for my return trip via Johannesburg back to the USA.
The Hotel arranged testing on site in my room and results were returned to me same day with the required travel certificate. Very convenient and not expensive. The hotel was clean and service was good. However the hotel appears more popular with local/regional business men rather than leisure travelers/tourists. The breakfast buffet offers a very large selection of dishes to choose from. The dinner menu and service was fair.

Date of stay: June 2021
Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, General Manager at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere. Thank you for investing your time in building such an amazing review of your experience.

Thank you very much for complimenting our service and scrumptious culinary offerings. Guests like you with so much appreciation are our greatest source of inspiration.

Positive feedback like yours validates the hard work put in by our entire team at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere and will definitely encourage us to achieve higher grades of excellence.

We look forward to the pleasure of having you at the hotel sometime soon again.

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

I was so surprised with my experience with Sarovar Lusaka. After over 3 years with Radisson, by coincidence I decided to try this new location. What I found impressed me: rooms are huge, with lots of space, brand new, and even comes with all amenities for personal cooking if required.
Another aspect was- swimming pool area- lovely with great music and super tasty food. Special appreciation for spa area, particularly for steam room- excellent.
And the magic of this hotel- breakfast. OMG- it’s a paradise, such a great variety of food, can satisfy expectations of any type of guests, dumplings and Indian food they serve there- delicious. Very well trained Personel, ready to guarantee top service at any request. Thank you Issa- it was nice knowing you and I liked the coffee you prepared and served me, I also liked that you are open minded employee- friendly and dedicated to work.
Another lovely surprise was the attitude of staff of hotel to guests. Tisamale- I want to thank you for the service you granted to me, and truly liked the way you do your job, appreciate.
Making short: amazing hotel, in very convenient location, reasonable prices, super top class service, yummy food, friendly management and all range of services to make the stay comfortable.
Will stay there again and strongly recommend to everybody!

Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank MTolik
Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, General Manager at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Dear Guest,

It was an absolute pleasure having you stay at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere.

We cannot thank you enough for taking your valuable time to pen down such a wonderful and detailed review of your experience. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

Our hotel is the finest new place and we work very hard to handcraft magical and memorable experience for our guests. Thank you very much for all the beautiful compliments and endearing words. It is our constant endeavour to ensure we exceed the expectations that our guests have from us and we are delighted that we hit the mark for you in every aspect.

I am thrilled that you remembered all the names and it will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with all of them as it will help us increase our team morale and will be a huge motivation to give the best to you and to all our honourable guests now and always.

We are grateful for your kind recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits.

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

So we have been frequenting this hotel quite often for their 2 restaurants, the Copper Pot and the Smokehouse...

This time we planned to celebrate my husband’s landmark birthday at the hotel by booking their presidential suite for a couple of nights and hiring the Breeze (terrace patio) for a small private party...

Right from get go, I would like to mention a couple of names here, Ajish and Chef Paul gave us their unwavering attention and complete absolute support for the entire event.

They not only helped ease the F&B requirements for the party but went above and beyond by helping me contact event organisers, order the many knickknacks that go with organising a do and expertly handling me during my in-numerous visits to the hotel for planning purposes at all hours of the day (I can be quite a handful)...

It was all set and I consoled myself thinking that it would be what it could be.. I would just go with the flow... it is what it is...

I couldn’t be more wrong...

I was jaw dropping AMAZED.....
The live counter set up - beautiful
The food - DELICIOUS (I want to come back to this)
The ambience - Decadent
The room - Gorgeous (I’m coming back to this too)
The service - par excellence

On a negative note I would like the management to pay more attention to the entrance and welcoming of their in house guests.

When we drove up there wasn’t any offer of assistance for our luggage and despite the fact that we were checking into their most expensive room there was no check in froufrou... a welcome orientation would’ve been nice explaining all that the stay entitles.. least if all at least a welcome drink... I had to keep buzzing Ajish to ask him any query related with the room or our stay...

The room - beautifully done, well-appointed and profusely stocked with amenities... the mini bar (all comped) was overflowing with a wide variety of bits and bites... I had mentioned once that we aren’t really champagne connoisseurs and this was diligently paid heed to with adequate replacements...
And on a private note - health faucets ALWAYS help...

Now for the piece de resistance - the food.....
Whatever I can say would be less, any compliment would fall short.....

The service, the opulence in variety, the quality and most importantly the flavours, simple OUTSTANDING....

Our guests were marvelled by just the fact that we could get presented by food like this where the distance from our homelands seemed to melt away... nothing like the taste of home when you are miles away from it....

There was a sharp nip in the air (it’s winter time in Zambia). But you’d not have known.. thanks to them placing heaters all over the place..

The ‘BREEZE’ is a little gem hidden away in Lusaka... the service that we received was incomparable with any heretofore... and chefs outdid themselves....

The evening was sublime....

The decor was brought in by me. Post party they actually cleared it all up and stored it safely for me to take back once my stay was done... What hospitality!!!

And it didn’t end there. The next day I had requested breakfast in bed for my husband.

Little did I know that Ajish would have the entire breakfast buffet shifted to the suite (or so it felt like).... the spread took our breaths away.... the four of us felt like blue royalty and were being spoilt to the gills...

The entire day we were peppered with dish after dish that were not only out of the menu but bang on with what we would’ve liked, and to top it off they were all lip smackingly delectable...

The spa service and treatment: MUST DO... Kiran surely knows his job well...

The entire experience: We left wanting more and that speaks volumes...

Ajish and Chef Paul: commendable!!!! You and your team are what makes Sarovar so special... one in a million.... keep it up!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, General Manager at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2021

Dear ndishem,

Pleasure is all ours that we could cater to your needs and everything at the hotel exceeded your expectations. We greatly appreciate all your compliments and kind words, they truly mean a lot to all of us. Guest safety and satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we will always go that ‘extra mile’ to ensure all our guests leave the place with a pleasant experience. Thank you for sharing your exquisite review and for giving us an amazing rating. We have also noted the points on the negatives. We have shared your feedback with the team as we endeavour to improvise wherever possible.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

One of the best hotels I have been to. The suites have a homely feeling with modern amenities like washing machines, iron & Ironing board, kitchenette. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The staff are friendly, cheerful and always helpful. My kind of place to stay at when ever in Lusaka

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, General Manager at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere and we appreciate you sparing your precious time to share such an awesome feedback of your experience.

We are elated to read your review and to note that your experience was most enjoyable and we exceeded your expectations in every aspect. Thank you for all your glowing compliments.

We look forward to seeing you again soon as another beautiful experience awaits you at Neelkanth Sarovar.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

This is one of the best hotels I've been to. I didn't stay at the hotel I came in for a meal and I spoke to a stuff member that I would like to give shout out to and that's naideen she was very welcoming and helpful. She answered all questions that i had she definitely made me feel at home even if it was for a day. I will surely be back and especially to stay ..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, General Manager at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere and for taking the time out to pen down such an exquisite review on Tripadvisor.

It is so wonderful to read your review and to note everything at Neelkanth Sarovar Premiere exceeded your expectations. Naideem will be thrilled to learn that her efforts are recognised and so well appreciated by you

Your high words of praise is very rewarding and will definitely motivate us to win hearts each and every time.

It’s always rewarding for us to welcome back returning guests. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of serving you many more times in the near future.