Review Highlights
Overland tour

It was areat tour, with a nice scenery. A very pleasant getaway close to the city. The resort for... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020
Companion598618
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DAY TOURS IN KAMAPALA

Reviewed 11 April 2019
letsride33
Kampala, Uganda

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2019

extremely satisfied with Go Free Uganda Bicycle tours. very welcoming people and the guides were very professional and very friendly. GoFree Uganda will turn your trip into a beautiful story.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank letsride33
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We decided to do a very last minute bike tour through Kampala, and these boys reacted straight away and were waiting for us with the bikes in there hand! We had such a good day with them. It was really a nice experience! Thanks again guys! Only still waiting for the pictures ;)

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I always knew that cycling requires steady dedication, focus, and the determination. This overland trip with Go Free Uganda made me feel it in practice. I don't consider myself a strong cyclist or, better, I don't consider myself a cyclist at all, but during this trip, I felt like I can do it, being encouraged by the team and distracted by small talks when my level of 'steady dedication, focus, and determination' was going down. It was a very lovely experience in a good company in a beautiful setting - as we went to the Peninsula!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

These guys certainly lived up to their aim to "offer the best cycling experience in Uganda". I emailed Derick a week before our ride and he was very quick to reply with all the information necessary. We took the new Overland Tour, guided by Laurence, Bob, Jeff and Joshua, which quickly left the business of Kampala and wound down peaceful roads to Lake Victoria. We then had an exciting boat trip across a bay and embarked on further cycling through small villages until our lunch time destination at Serenada Eco Resort on the lake edge. We were able to plant a tree in the natural rain forest and then took the leisurely cycle route and boat trip back to Kampala. Our guides were amazing, adjusting the speed and length of ride to our needs and keeping us laughing all the way. Thank you for a most excellent day, we will return guys!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to experience the beautiful countryside of Uganda in the best way possible with the most amazing group of cyclists as guides. The boys kept us safe, well fe, watered and happy for the whole day, and helped us achieve a 25km cycle with a group of 7 which included a 6 year old and a 70 year old. Totally amazing day. Give them a go!

Date of experience: May 2018