Review Highlights
Overland tour

It was areat tour, with a nice scenery. A very pleasant getaway close to the city. The resort for... read more

Reviewed 1 February 2020
Companion598618
What a wonderful experience!!

Great tour guides and we were treated very well during the bike rides and the staff was lovely and... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2019
Alidri B
Uganda

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Guide and mechanic on tour around Kampala were very experienced and courteous. Able to see views of Kampala that I wouldn't have seen in foot or in car.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I did the Overland Tour with Go Free Uganda in May 2015, and it was really amazing. In just half an hour you have crossed lake Victoria and are out of busy Kampala, on a really nice cycling trip. Everything was well organized, I had a flat tire along the road but that was fixed very quickly and professionally. Half way through we had a really good lunch at a lodge, and then went back. The track is challenging but not very demanding; and I am sure that they will adjust the ride to your own needs. What I also appreciated is that we had two guides, so they made sure no one (our group was with three) got behind. I would definitely recommend cycling with Go Free Uganda!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Ideal to take a break from busy Kampala and breathe for a little while !
Well organised, nice team, different options to suit everyone, I definitely recommand it, especially for people staying in Kampala.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike and exploring the contours of Uganda with go free Uganda, it was awesome day for me to visit an island while cruising bike, i biked from go free offices to ggaba landing site where we boarded aboat and crossed lake victoria to bugga landing site from there we bike up to Serenada eco resort where we had our nice wonderful meals, nature walk, papyrus canoeing, fishing, bird watching among others, i thank go free team for organizing such wonderful tour

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015

My friend and I went on the Overland Bike Tour with Go Free tour guide Bob. It was very well organized, an amazing experience and a very cool way to see a bit more of Uganda's beautiful nature. Just a bike ride and a boat trip away from Kampala! I can definitely recommend this tour offered by Go Free Uganda to any active person who likes to escape the city for a day.

Date of experience: November 2014