Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Jim H
Oxford, UK

Treat Yourself

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Sept 2011
One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in, and I travel a lot. Beautiful art decorates the lobby and hallways. Great staff. Excellent food. Lots of choices for food and different settings. Great pool. What more can I say? Yes, it is expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Date of stay: September 2011
2.2 km from Kampala Serena Hotel
    R 921
3.2 km from Kampala Serena Hotel
View more hotels in Kampala
All reviews lakes restaurant the pearl wonderful hotel room service business trip breakfast buffet main restaurant comfortable rooms entebbe airport enjoyed my stay spa africa explorer security environment
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This was my first stay in the Serena Hotel Kampala, but it is not going to be my last! The price of room service is very reasonable and food plentiful. The bathrooms and the rooms are spotless clean. More importantly, the personel is friendly, courteous and very effective. From the cleaning ladies, to the operators, the restaurant staff, at the reception...they all seem to enjoy doing their work and they seem to have boundless energy and enthusiasm to do it.
I strongly recommend this hotel if you come to Uganda
Dr. Jules Millogo

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Loved my stay at this hotel. The room service was seamless and within reasonable time.
Room are spacious only downside was the super slow free WIFI.

Date of stay: June 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

This was my second stay here for business purposes, and it exceeded all expectations, if anything it was better than the last time I stayed.

Perfect for business arrangements, impeccable service and lots of attention to detail.

It sets the standard for hotels in Uganda, East Africa and overall.

If you are ever looking to be spoilt then this is the place to stay in

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor
Date of stay: July 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I loved my stay at the Kampala Serena. I was there on a business trip. Enjoyed everything from the buffet breakfast to the spacious room and bathroom. My bed was comfortable and I had a wonderful view from the terrace. There is a nice gift shop on the main floor and the customer service is very good. I would love to stay here again if I ever have the change to visit Uganda on another business trip.

Date of stay: January 2011
Reviewed 18 July 2011

I am a travel agent and have visited so many hotels and places in the world but this is the best hotel ever..I can truly say that everything about this hotel is amazing,the hospitality,the staff,the food,the accomodation.We were staying there for a few days for a very special occassion and i can truly say that everything i wanted was fulfilled.The Spa was great and the staf in there could not do anymore.
It has amazing restaurants and the one upstairs with the piano is just fabulous.Its a short distance into the main city of Kampala with unimaginable grounds.

I am definetly visiting Kampala soon and what better than to stay at the Sareena Hotel-------Jamilla.Govani.

Date of stay: July 2011
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank jamie058