Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$60
Expedia.comUS$60
PricelineUS$43
TravelocityUS$60
CheapTicketsUS$60
Trip.comUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I stay here for 5 days
Very good people working in this hotel
They always want to help what you need

Braekfast how you want they prapere

I will stay one day more

You can come and stay for your business trips

Quiet hotel
Good location

Thanks everybody in this hotel

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank TufanDas
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Visited their newly opened restaurant called Nostalgia restaurant and it was really amazing. I have been to a number of restuarants in Abuja but this place surpasses them all. Yoi need to be there to appereciate the taste of the food

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

The place could do with a sign from the main road. It's hard to find if it's your first time.

It's a small hotel with high end finishes that aren't maintained all that well. The restaurant had nothing available. From the continentalenu of over 10 items they only had 2 items available. Settled on a cheese burger which was a pleasant surprise.

Breakfast was a la Carte with the same menu availability limitations.

They have have top notch taps and other accessories but the aren't well maintained.

Greater attention to detail could make it a very good hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This is one lovely hotel in Abuja. My only problem with the hotel is its location. The workers are superb. They made me feel at home. I love this hotel. My only problem is its location for one who is in Abuja for official purpose. However it is easy and cheap to move from one place to the other in Abuja. I did not use their internet. I did not see their gym and swimming pool.

Date of stay: November 2015
GrandTowersHotel, Director of Sales at BON Hotel Grand Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Good day Sir,
We appreciate your patronage and the time taken to give us this honest review.
We are delighted to know that the Staffs & services are appreciated. We will always strive to maintain the standard to give our Guests value for their money.
We look forward to having you around soon to enjoy more of our facilities and services.

Yours in Hospitality.
Chidinma.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

I recently was in Abuja on business and stayed at the Grand Towers for about 10 days. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The bed itself was far better than I expected. The food/bar quality was good and the staff was excellent.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GrandTowersHotel, Sales & Marketing at BON Hotel Grand Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Dear Brant,

We appreciate for your patronage and for taking out time to give us this honest review.
We are delighted to know that the Staff as well as our facilities & services are appreciated. We will always strive to maintain the standard to give our Guests value for their money.
We look forward to having you around when next you visit Abuja.

Yours in Hospitality,