See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2018

My stay went well. The room was clean and functional with a little fridge. The staff was also nice and helpful. Besides, the hotel is not far away from Jabi Lake Mall and a few other restaurants (fast food, etc).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
WD A, Public Relations Manager at Western Dreams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you Ma'am for dropping us a feedback. Glad to know you had a good stay.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Hardly worth the pay, just a regular hotel with little beyond average service on offer. I can understand the great reviews they get because they send sms to past guests promising a luxury room stay for a great review which is never redeemed. I got the sms also.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
WD A, Public Relations Manager at Western Dreams Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2017

Thank you sir, for taking time to drop Us a Review. We only encourage our past and regular guest to give Unbiased reviews which we get verbally, as we encourage them to genuinely share with the World in print, why we remain their top choice and enjoy a lot of repeat business and referrals from them.
We appreciate your kind gesture for helping us let the world know we are a regular hotel which go a little beyond the norm in service delivery.
This has made our day and we would ensure we keep making those little beyond steps to perfection.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Between the hours of 9:00 and 10:00 PM, i had slept off for the evening when two male uniformed Western Dreams Hotel staffs busted into my room as I laid in bed unannounced.

Still not noticing me, as they wondered into my room, one of them flipped on my light awitch only to be shocked at the sight of me rudely woken from sleep.

They tried apologizing but in utter amazement, I asked them what's going on?

Still apologizing, they quickly made their exit as I informed them I will inform their management about the intrusion. I did on my check out the next morning never to return!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank unokarinze

Hello Sir,
Thank you for dropping us a review and forgive our over zealous staff who Unintentionally mixed up Room Numbers, We assure you they meant no harm. We hope you give us a chance to right this wrong.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

I visited with my two sons! We were quickly checked into our pre booked room! The chief executive personally invited us to his office and gave us a warm welcome! He was also pleased to inform us that our booking was going to be with meal! Our room was located where we had a good view of the town ! We got all facilities we needed! I am planing to visit again this Christmas !

Room Tip: First floor is ideal!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank You Ma'am for dropping us a review It was our pleasure hosting you and your family. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I really can truthfully say western dreams is one of the very best hotel in Abuja.the entrance of an hotel tells what you see inside and it sure has class of its own.the management quite attentive and excellent customer service provided,the staff well dressed impecable,smart,attentive,polite and outstanding .light 24 hours,room all cool if you want warm you get.outstanding rooms very comfortable beds and jaccuzi one of the best in town.infact any testing place the bar by the pool excellent.I have never been treated like a queen but this hotel did show me that.really it's always an esperence out of home when ever I visit there.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Thank you Ma'am for the review, we are always at your service.