US$108
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$148
US$154
AES Luxury Apartments(Abuja)(Great Value!)
US$95
Book now, pay at stay
US$264
Reviews (1 182)
1 182 results
All reviewsexecutive floorbukka restaurantcapital barpiano barbusiness triproom servicehome away from homean upgradeenjoyed my stayhiltonsecurityzumaafricagymrenovationinternetenvironment
17 - 22 of 1 182 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here recently and heart dropped when I saw exterior - concrete carbuncle probably best description! Lots of refurb going on so room I had was really nice and comfortable. The hotel is very secure and food not bad at all - breakfast excellent, various restaurants and bars absolutely fine. Some very dodgy live singing in the evenings but to be honest added to the fun! Lovely big pool! What makes this hotel though are the staff who are absolutely delightful and can’t do enough for you. I’d definitely recommend if you are Abuja-bound - look at this place for your stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
ABUHI, General Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear ewangillian,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let our Team Members know that they all contributed to your one-of-a-kind experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Security is top priority at the Hilton Abuja. Rooms are clean, service is timeous. Cautious staff makes my stay worthwhile.

My after wedding party stay with my wife is a memory that won’t escape my mind for a long time to come.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dubaihub

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am happy to hear you found the security of our hotel, the cleanliness of our guestrooms and the hospitality of our Team to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Abuja for 2 nights with my mother. The Hilton is about 35minutes from the airport. The lobby area seems like a popular meeting point for all sorts of people , so the ambience is lively and buzzing. Check-in was smooth, mum and I stayed in a twin room and had access to the executive lounge. We were given complimentary nuts and a bottle of red wine. Still water also comes complimentary. The first night, we were exhausted from travelling and ordered dinner from the Asian-oriental restaurant delivered to our room. It arrived promptly and was served nicely with a fresh rose. The portion sizes were large, the food tasted authentic and was reasonably priced. Mum requested “bucket and bowl” for her bath, and no request seemed too big or unreasonable. The bed and bedding was comfortable, as were the pillows. The room was well sound proofed and there was no noise from traffic. We had a city-view room. Down at the restaurant, I was given a taste of the Afro-Sushi by Chef Padre and Doris, this was so-moreish... I think i’ll be coming back to Abuja just for more Afro-sushi . Mum and I enjoyed our stay , thanks to everyone who went out of their way to make it pleasurable. (Mum is 82)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank serenaa

Dear serenaa,

Thank you for choosing Transcorp Hilton Abuja for your recent stay in Abuja and for taking the time to write your heartfelt review.

I am so glad you were able to experience our warm Hilton hospitality. I hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled service helped to create memories that will last long after your stay with us ended.

Once again, thank you for your kind comments, and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Somethings about the Hilton are great, at least for the city it's in. Service is usually good, the rooms are large, and there are many amenities and restaurants. On the down side, parking is absolute chaos and the hotel is out of the way for us. We've stayed in most of the hotels in Abuja and this one has moved down our list., mostly due to location and the parking situation...which moves my husband to rage almost everyday. It's just not worth the hassle anymore.

Room Tip: The higher the better and away from the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Melanie H,

I wanted to thank you for choosing Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to hear you liked the spaciousness of our guest rooms, the amenities of our hotel and the service delivery of our Team. Please accept my apologies for all inconveniences you might have experienced with car parking in the hotel. The hotel, including the car parking areas, is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment in order to upgrade our guest experiences. We crave your indulgence for the inconveniences whilst the refurbishment works last.

Permit me to mention that one of the unique selling points of our hotel is our city center location. We are located in close proximity to government, diplomatic and business districts. We recently completed the upgrade of and reopened the Aguiyi Ironsi Street entrance in order to ease vehicular movements in and out of the hotel.

Once again, thank you for your views and we do hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Eienne Gailliez

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay in Abuja, but the price add-ons made me feel ripped off at this altogether solid luxury hotel. Breakfast, dinner, gym and pool all very nice. And I guess the security is top-notch.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
ABUHI, General Manager at Transcorp Hilton Abuja, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Daniel J,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us at Transcorp Hilton Abuja and for taking a moment to share your experience.

I am happy to hear you found the luxury of our hotel, the recreation facilities and our culinary offers to your liking. Please be assured that our prices are competitive and informed by the cost of service delivery in our market. We are committed to ensure our guests receive value for money spent in our hotel.

We look forward to serving your travel needs at our hotel should you return to the area.