Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$189
Booking.comUS$189
eDreamsUS$189
PricelineUS$189
TravelocityUS$189
Trip.comUS$231
All reviews boutique hotel chef paul garden suite head chef the hotel manager beautiful property african cities the general manager business trip warm heart home away from home gym staycation bathtub privacy relaxation suburb
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

The hotel is wonderful! It is my second time in Malawi and there is no chance I would go somewhere else. The rooms are great (the garden suite is a Dream!) The restaurant is very international and breakfast very healthy!! The pool is charming and never crowded. The staff is very nice! Gym is fantastic! I came alone once and felt very warmth.

Room tip: You should book in advance to get a Nice garden suite!
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

As Manager of the Musicians Raphael Loopro from Germany and Mr. P of P Square from Nigeria we had a pleasant stay. Delicious Meals, cold drinks and super service. The orange juice was really fresh - something special in the warm heart. The Wi-Fi needs an upgrade but all in all 5 stars. Keep up the good work. Cheers from Ibiza!!

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Latitude 13 is well located in a nice tranquil suburb of Lilongwe. The rooms are comfy with nice decor. The amenities are fine. The staff are friendly and well-trained. The food is excellent. The coffee next level. Perfect for a business traveller who does not have the time or prefer not to go out for dinner. Also ideal for tourists. Nice ambience. It is my preferred hotel / guesthouse in Lilongwe.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ronald Stilting, General Manager at Latitude 13 Degrees Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Hello 0Henniel, for "ticking all the boxes" in your review.
Hope to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Visited the Latitude a few days ago and write this review with great pleasure.
This hotel is characterized by other hotels in Lilongwe by the special atmosphere that it radiates through its architecture and design. And furthermore, I was pleasantly surprised because the hotel was extremely clean. But there was also the very friendly service of the staff and the visible management that takes the needs of the guests very seriously and fulfills them. And last but not least the food, this was of a very good quality and was extremely tasty prepared. My Tip is, visit the Latitude 13 Degrees hotel when you are in Lilongwe

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2021

Last year I visited latitude for the first time. And I knew I wanted to return again. So this year I was lucky enough to stay here during my trip for my performance at the sand music festival.

What a wonderful experience staying here. Kind and forthcoming employees and the feeling that you can just let go and chill.

The pool area is super relaxing and there is nothing better than sitting there and enjoying a lovely drink.

I would be very happy to return again to this in my opinion best hotel of lilongwe. ( I’ve stayed at several )