All reviews rooms are great pool area oxford street enjoyed my stay spa embassy business airport ac osu
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Our KLM flight to accra was delayed. We got to accra at 01.30 instead of 8pm.
On arrival at the airport, our pick up driver was waiting, the Hotel had taken time out to follow our flight and knew we were delayed and what time we would be arriving, which was a huge relief, we instantly felt safe.
On arrival to the residence, we were immediately checked in. On arrival to our room, a welcome letter addressed personally to us from Giselle was a nice welcoming touch.

I requested a ground floor apartment as we were travelling with 2 toddlers and there
are no lifts in the Apartments.
Early the next morning, staff promptly moved us into our desired apartment.
During our 21 day stay, we travelled outside accra for a couple of days.
Came back to our apartment and all our
Stuff in the safe and rooms were intact. You cant fault this hotel on security, i would easily say its the
Safest place to stay in accra and would highly recommend it.

Willingness of all staff to help, friendliness of staff, great food served in the restaurant.
The chef even went out of his way to engage my kids whilst we were sat in the restaurant.
Henrietta at the front desk, Rachel Sales manager and Moses Duty manager, were exceptionally helpful during our stay.

The only down side to this hotel is the location of the pool, you cant really enjoy a private swim or any down time by the pool as you in full view of all the resturanteers.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Phoebe B
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Phoebe B,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that despite a delay at the airport did you and your family manage to settle in with comfort with the friendly assistance of our staff. We are also glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our property to be safe, rooms comfortable and the food delicious. Thank you for making special mention of some star members of our team! We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Ghana on your next visit!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I stayed there for four nights and I was quite satisfied with everything. First I was met at the airport so it saved me time and effort looking for a taxi. The minivan was new and with air conditioner. The room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast OK, fresh fruits and juices, etc. Friendly staff. The girl at the reception even lent me local money to pay for the taxi when I went to the city.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Victor K,

Thank you for your review and giving us feedback from your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our services from the airport pick up to the room and the breakfast offering. Thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our staff and their willingness and effort to exceed our guests' expectations! We look forward to being of service to you in the near future!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, the rooms were large, comfortable and clean. The free breakfast buffet was awesome with both continental and Ghana breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again and recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear DianaKatty,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting some of our key attributes; friendly and helpful staff, cleanliness and comfort. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed both the continental and local dishes on offer during breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Accra!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay there but one of your stuffs called Yvonne..she has a problem with dealing with guests especially the young ones..She needs to be talked to. This happened on several occasions. Thanks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I visited accra with my family for 16 days and stayed for 8 days in the fiesta residence. I was pleasantly suprised at the freshness of the Property. Its good location and it has a friendly staff. Ask the staff to give you a room in the higher teens. They are quiter. My only complaint was that the fixed house phone was broken and even though i pointed it out it was not fixed during my visit. I hope it is not a indication of low preventive maintenance which is Ghanas achilles heel. Overall, it is the best value in town this year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Joe F,

Thank you for your review and positive remarks. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was good value overall. Thank you for commending our staff and their friendliness. We appreciate your constructive criticism and would like to apologies for not resolving the fault reported timeously. Please do communicate any preferences with us prior to your arrival as we would love to accommodate any special requests to the best of our ability and based on availability.
We look forward to your next visit!