Fiesta Residences
La Villa Boutique Hotel(Accra)
US$212
US$87
Hotels.com
US$388
US$340
All reviewsrooms are greatenjoyed my stayquiet areaon arrivaloxford streetrecommend this hotelnice hotelapartmentspaembassyairportbusinessshuttleacosudriver
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, the rooms were large, comfortable and clean. The free breakfast buffet was awesome with both continental and Ghana breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again and recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear DianaKatty,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting some of our key attributes; friendly and helpful staff, cleanliness and comfort. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed both the continental and local dishes on offer during breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Accra!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay there but one of your stuffs called Yvonne..she has a problem with dealing with guests especially the young ones..She needs to be talked to. This happened on several occasions. Thanks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I visited accra with my family for 16 days and stayed for 8 days in the fiesta residence. I was pleasantly suprised at the freshness of the Property. Its good location and it has a friendly staff. Ask the staff to give you a room in the higher teens. They are quiter. My only complaint was that the fixed house phone was broken and even though i pointed it out it was not fixed during my visit. I hope it is not a indication of low preventive maintenance which is Ghanas achilles heel. Overall, it is the best value in town this year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Joe F,

Thank you for your review and positive remarks. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was good value overall. Thank you for commending our staff and their friendliness. We appreciate your constructive criticism and would like to apologies for not resolving the fault reported timeously. Please do communicate any preferences with us prior to your arrival as we would love to accommodate any special requests to the best of our ability and based on availability.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Like the rest of Ghana the staff mean well but aren't able to deliver. When checking in I was impressed by the grounds, building, and furniture. After 30 minutes of waiting for my room after I asked a simple question which had to be brought to the manager, I was not.

I ended up moving to the Kempinski and was equally disappointed in the staff.

Check your expectations at home even if the hotel looks like it can deliver.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Greg_H_DC,

It is with regret to learn of your experience upon arrival at our property. We are unable to identify your reservation and or date of your visit to enable us to do the necessary follow up. We value your feedback and in order for us to address this constructively through means of training and skill development would I need more detail. Kindly contact me through email; gm@fiestaresidences.com or by telephone on +233 30 274 4000. We are committed to customer service delivery and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Build up of concrete, white paintings and minimalistic (if not absent) decoration, this hotel is as warm as a public hospital!

Rooms are comfortable though, AC is a bit noisy.

Comparing with Fiesta Royal where I stayed earlier in Accra, I really suggest to avoid this one!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Jerome_FR,

We appreciate your feedback, and are very well aware that art, will always be subjected to one’s personal preference.

Fortunately here at Fiesta Residences we pride ourselves on the warm and welcoming nature of our staff, and the wonderfully pleasant mannerism of the Ghanaian people.

Do rest assure that we will investigate the aircon situation.

Wishing you happy travels.