Fiesta Residences
US$88
US$142
US$137
TripAdvisor
All reviewsboutique hotelrooms are greatenjoyed my stayquiet areaon arrivaloxford streetclose to the airportfree wifirecommend this hotelnice hotelspashuttlebusinessacosudriver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I visited accra with my family for 16 days and stayed for 8 days in the fiesta residence. I was pleasantly suprised at the freshness of the Property. Its good location and it has a friendly staff. Ask the staff to give you a room in the higher teens. They are quiter. My only complaint was that the fixed house phone was broken and even though i pointed it out it was not fixed during my visit. I hope it is not a indication of low preventive maintenance which is Ghanas achilles heel. Overall, it is the best value in town this year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Joe F,

Thank you for your review and positive remarks. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was good value overall. Thank you for commending our staff and their friendliness. We appreciate your constructive criticism and would like to apologies for not resolving the fault reported timeously. Please do communicate any preferences with us prior to your arrival as we would love to accommodate any special requests to the best of our ability and based on availability.
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Like the rest of Ghana the staff mean well but aren't able to deliver. When checking in I was impressed by the grounds, building, and furniture. After 30 minutes of waiting for my room after I asked a simple question which had to be brought to the manager, I was not.

I ended up moving to the Kempinski and was equally disappointed in the staff.

Check your expectations at home even if the hotel looks like it can deliver.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Greg_H_DC,

It is with regret to learn of your experience upon arrival at our property. We are unable to identify your reservation and or date of your visit to enable us to do the necessary follow up. We value your feedback and in order for us to address this constructively through means of training and skill development would I need more detail. Kindly contact me through email; gm@fiestaresidences.com or by telephone on +233 30 274 4000. We are committed to customer service delivery and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Build up of concrete, white paintings and minimalistic (if not absent) decoration, this hotel is as warm as a public hospital!

Rooms are comfortable though, AC is a bit noisy.

Comparing with Fiesta Royal where I stayed earlier in Accra, I really suggest to avoid this one!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Jerome_FR,

We appreciate your feedback, and are very well aware that art, will always be subjected to one’s personal preference.

Fortunately here at Fiesta Residences we pride ourselves on the warm and welcoming nature of our staff, and the wonderfully pleasant mannerism of the Ghanaian people.

Do rest assure that we will investigate the aircon situation.

Wishing you happy travels.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The staff of this fairly new hotel is really friendly and serivce oriented. The rooms are very comfortable (great quality beds), clean and quiet. Airco is not noisy. Wifi works very well throughout the hotel. Nice pool and terrace, ideal for a drink at sunset. Good breakfast with wonderful fresh fruit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear JoanJJW,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. You have highlighted some key attributes of our property; comfort, cleanliness and staff friendliness, thank you! We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the pool and surrounds. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Accra!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

A truly wonderful hotel and well located. I enjoyed my stay so much and I can't wait to return. The hotel is in a peaceful community and it is easy to get around. It is not a long walk to Osu, Oxford Street for instance.

The staff are professional and friendly. Breakfast is lovely although I do feel it should have be included in the rate rather than having to pay separately.

The rooms, pool area, gym and spa are all maintained to a high standard.

I requested payment before arrival which was handled very well via bank transfer and we were greeted at the airport by a polite driver.

They made my trip to Ghana stress free unlike some hotels I have stayed in previously Accra and I respect their honesty. At the end of my stay they refunded an over payment of $80.

Keep up the excellent work Fiesta Residences! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Glynis K
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Glynis K,

Thank you for your lovely and encouraging review. It gives us great pleasure to receive such wonderful feedback. Thank you for commending the staff on their professionalism, friendliness and honesty. We do give options on either breakfast inclusive or breakfast exclusive rates for the apartments, we have noted your preference. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!