Fiesta Residences
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
    Average 3/5
      • Restaurant
      All reviewsboutique hotelrooms are greatenjoyed my stayquiet areaon arrivaloxford streetclose to the airportfree wifirecommend this hotelnice hotelspashuttlebusinessacosudriver
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Build up of concrete, white paintings and minimalistic (if not absent) decoration, this hotel is as warm as a public hospital!

Rooms are comfortable though, AC is a bit noisy.

Comparing with Fiesta Royal where I stayed earlier in Accra, I really suggest to avoid this one!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
      Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Jerome_FR,

We appreciate your feedback, and are very well aware that art, will always be subjected to one’s personal preference.

Fortunately here at Fiesta Residences we pride ourselves on the warm and welcoming nature of our staff, and the wonderfully pleasant mannerism of the Ghanaian people.

Do rest assure that we will investigate the aircon situation.

Wishing you happy travels.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

The staff of this fairly new hotel is really friendly and serivce oriented. The rooms are very comfortable (great quality beds), clean and quiet. Airco is not noisy. Wifi works very well throughout the hotel. Nice pool and terrace, ideal for a drink at sunset. Good breakfast with wonderful fresh fruit.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
      Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear JoanJJW,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. You have highlighted some key attributes of our property; comfort, cleanliness and staff friendliness, thank you! We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the pool and surrounds. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Accra!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

A truly wonderful hotel and well located. I enjoyed my stay so much and I can't wait to return. The hotel is in a peaceful community and it is easy to get around. It is not a long walk to Osu, Oxford Street for instance.

The staff are professional and friendly. Breakfast is lovely although I do feel it should have be included in the rate rather than having to pay separately.

The rooms, pool area, gym and spa are all maintained to a high standard.

I requested payment before arrival which was handled very well via bank transfer and we were greeted at the airport by a polite driver.

They made my trip to Ghana stress free unlike some hotels I have stayed in previously Accra and I respect their honesty. At the end of my stay they refunded an over payment of $80.

Keep up the excellent work Fiesta Residences! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
      1  Thank Glynis K
      Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Glynis K,

Thank you for your lovely and encouraging review. It gives us great pleasure to receive such wonderful feedback. Thank you for commending the staff on their professionalism, friendliness and honesty. We do give options on either breakfast inclusive or breakfast exclusive rates for the apartments, we have noted your preference. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 days in Feb and we loved it. Hard to find hotel like this is Accra. Unpretentious & prompt service without being overbearing. Good food & pool area and located in a quiet area. Looking forward to the next visit

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
      Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear barts88,

It gives us great pleasure to receive such wonderful feedback! Thank you for commending us on our service, food and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

I used to stay in February 2016 at the Fiesta Residences in Accra, and I did really enjoyed my stay.
      So my choice of booking was clear when I had to come now (Feb/March 2017)
      And really, I am so glad I could get a room again! Perfect service, fantastic location. I even got updraded to an appartment, absolutely fantastic!
      Keep on going at that level!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
      Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Laurentg33,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that a year on we could still surprise and delight you with our services. We are grateful for the encouragement and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Ghana!