All reviews rooms are great pool area oxford street enjoyed my stay spa embassy business airport ac osu
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I absolutely enjoyed my stay here and I wouldn't have chosen this place had it not been for the reviews which is why I chose to write one myself. I stayed at the hotel for 8 nights.
First of all, I must say that the staff (who are Ghanaian natives) are what makes Fiesta Residence a first class hotel. Esi, Grace, Felix and Earnest deserve honourable mentions as they went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcome and I genuinely miss their warm smiles and helpful attitudes. I only left there yesterday! I hope they get some kind of reward for customer's positive feedback because they definitely deserve one. My dad used to come daily to pick us up from the hotel and they were also very hospitable to him, especially Grace.
The hotel is in a lovely affluent area in Ghana and is clearly signposted. I think this hotel is excellent for business trips and for couples who enjoy exceptional service but prefer quieter hotels over bustling ones like Movenpick and Golden Tulip that have lots of people there. The rooms are clean and spacious and there's always treats waiting for you when you go back into your room.
When we first arrived in Ghana we stayed there for one night before heading to Kumasi. They allowed us to store our suitcases in the hotel for free before we came back, which saved us the hassle of bringing four 21kg suitcases to Kumasi for just 3 days. When we came back we were told that our room had been upgraded for free. (we originally paid for a classic room). I can't remember the name of this room but it was luxurious!
Check out time is 11am but since our flight was at 10pm they let us check out for free at 3pm and let us use their storage and shower facilities as well.
In terms of food, the food is nice but very European (in food options, seasoning and price).
Local dishes are not made here and the common Ghanaian dishes that they do serve (Jellof rice and fried rice) are very westernised and not authentic. However they are catering for their clientele who are mostly westerners; I'm sure that the spice would be too much for some people. Their menu, particularly breakfast, is also quite limited but delicious all the same. You can mix and match the items that you would like from the hot food menu (e.g French toast together with a Spanish omelette) and they will happily fulfil your requests. If you want to try some local ships they are many shops 10 mins drive away that have delicious food at Ghana (cheap) prices.
The pool is medium sized pool but suitable for a boutique hotel. I must say that sitting by the pool is so relaxing. At its busiest time there were only 5 people by the pool area. My only peeve was that people could smoke there. Coming from London, were this would not be allowed, this really bothered me because I can't stand the smell of smoke. However this is just my personal preference.
Would my husband and I go there again? We are already planning our next trip! You can tell that the staff have a great relationship and it really makes the hotel feel like home.

I hope this review helps you decide and I would like to thank everyone in the hotel for making our holiday unforgettable.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Ph00058,

We are humbled by your lovely review and reference made to being a 'Haven'. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fiesta Residences on the Trip Advisor platform. Thank you for making special mention of Esi, Grace, Felix and Ernest and commending them on their service delivery; compliments has been passed on and well received. We do have a reward program in place to recognize our staff for their efforts and commitment to guest satisfaction and overall performance as we believe that this should not go unnoticed. We are glad to hear that you and your husband were pleased with our services and facilities in general and that it felt like a home away from home. We are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back and being of service to you in the near future!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent boutique hotel in Accra. Very friendly and professional staff. Rooms are well designed and comfortable. Furnished apartments ( for long term stay) are also very cosy. Breakfast is good (with additional dishes on demand). In addition, it is one of the best tables in town (well, there are not so many good restaurants in Accra...). Internet works. Definitely, worth staying at Fiesta Residence for your next business trip in Accra!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear Equinoxe2013,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that you were comfortable during your stay and that you found our staff to be friendly and professional. It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your food at the restaurant, compliments will be passed on to our team of chefs. We are grateful for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We had dinner here a few weeks ago and the food was fairly good. It's a sort of fine dining place. We had a set menu. They wanted to charge us for no shows but eventually common sense prevailed. The grouper main was good and fresh.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear myZohan,

Thank you for your review on our Restaurant, The Grillroom. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed one of our tailored made set menus to accommodate individual requests and taste buds. We are also glad that our no show policy was resolved in an amicable manner.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

General Manaager

Reviewed 16 October 2016

I'm not sure that I have ever been received and checked into a hotel so charmingly and efficiently - despite the fact that we arrived four hours before check-in, with no prior warning. Yandeh at reception was truly exceptional. And then we noticed from her name-badge that she was a trainee, which was hard to believe. Our room was stylish and spacious and my son declared the bed the most comfortable he had ever been in (I wasn't arguing). The entire hotel was immaculate (including the pool, which was sparkling, contrary to a remark by a previous reviewer). The staff were without exception charming, professional and efficient. Breakfast was good, as was dinner, although the latter rather too expensive. The hotel is in a quiet, clean area, at the cost of any immediately local colour or attractions, but these are a short taxi-ride away. The (free) shuttle to the airport (10 minutes away in no traffic) was the only safe driving we experienced in Ghana. Email correspondence prior to our arrival was answered immediately and helpfully. This is a very lovely hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Di P,

Thank you for your review and we are pleased to learn that you and your son enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for making special mention of Yandeh, she is truly a gem and going the extra mile is what she does effortlessly. We are glad that you found our rooms to be comfortable and that our facilities and housekeeping met your expectations. We are grateful that you made special mention of our staff, their friendliness and their willingness to assist did not go unnoticed.

We look forward to being of service to you and your son on your next trip to Accra!

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable. The decor was tasteful. The service was very good. The quality of the food was excellent. The price was a bit high but comparable for the level of hotel in Ghana. All in all a good hotel and I will certainly keep this on my list of good hotels in Accra

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Dear Richard A,

Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your lovely feedback with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our facilities to be clean and comfortable. Compliments on the food will be shared with the team and is well received. We are grateful for the recommendation and we look forward to being of service to you in the near future.