Fiesta Residences
La Villa Boutique Hotel(Accra)
US$216
US$87
US$52
US$50
Jumia Travel
Villa Monticello Boutique Hotel(Accra)
US$389
US$340
Hotwire.com
All reviewsrooms are greatenjoyed my stayquiet areaon arrivaloxford streetrecommend this hotelnice hotelapartmentspaembassyairportbusinessshuttleacosudriver
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Very good food. I ordered prawns with mashed potatoes as a side. Even though the mashed potatoes was not too good, the prawns were excellent. I liked the fact that you can actually see the kitchen in the restaurant. Overall, their customer service and food were both great. I'd definitely come back again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Annie A,

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dinner experience at The Grillroom. I must confess that the prawns is one of my favorites too as the pineapple salsa and prawns goes very well together. Regrettably that you did not enjoy the taste of the mash and your comments will be passed onto our chefs. Thank you for also acknowledging our staff on their customer service efforts and we are glad that it was an overall commendable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

A friend suggested I try his after complaining about my last hotel in Ghana. I was not disappointed. This was by far the best hotel I have stayed in while in Africa.

It's new, rooms are modern, the food is very good (although limited choice so if staying for a few nights you'll want to go elsewhere at some point).

The gym is a bit small but kind of what you would expect in a small "boutique" hotel.

All the staff were very pleasant. I will go back here next time I am in Accra, for sure.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Reffio,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that your friend recommended us and that we met your expectations. Your comments are well noted with regards to the menu option, please do feel free to communicate any requests to our chefs that you may have as we are more than willing to assist when operationally possible. Thank you for commending the staff on being pleasant. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Outstanding new boutique hotel from he Fiesta Hospitality stable. Wonderful restaurant with good service and a very interesting menu. Food was excellent. Quiet location in good neighbourhood, convenient for connections to most parts of the city centre. International standards abound and this place really raises the bar in Ghana.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Dear SweetnSourKraut,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are grateful for the high praises. Thank you for commending our restaurant service and food quality. We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Having travelled to Ghana for some 20 years, the Fiesta Residences has raised the bar to a new high. Whilst the word "Boutique Hotel" in Africa is normally a reason to run a mile, the new, modern, Fiesta Residences provides a European style boutique experience. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the hotel is in an excellent location, and the staff are some of the best in Ghana.

I dined two nights in the hotel restaurant and the food and service was exceptional.

There is always room for improvement - in this case can we suggest that management provides bar snacks (nuts and crisps) to go with the excellent drinks. Also, I should point out that because it is smaller, there is not a variety on the menu that you would find at a larger establishment, but the quality makes up for this.

Finally, a special mention must go to Gladys who organised excellent temporary accommodation for my colleague and I when our BA flight was delayed by 5 hours. Thank you Gladys.

It will definitely be my first choice hotel when staying in Ghana.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank marlowtec
Giselle v, General Manager at Fiesta Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2016

Dear Marlowtec,

Thank you for your lovely review and recommendations. We are glad to hear that you gave us an opportunity to be of service to you and that you were not disappointed! Your comments on bar snacks and variety of menu is well noted. Please feel free to communicate any dietary requests to our kitchen as they will gladly assist if operationally possible. I am especially grateful for the special mention you made of Gladys who assisted you when your flight was delayed. Thank you for making us your preferred choice of accommodation and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm Regards,
The Fiesta Residences Team

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

It was a good experience at this new boutique hotel in Accra. Modern rooms, clean and welcoming. Very good location. Food is also good. Breakfast needs more variety. Friendly staff and ready to assist anytime.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear Joe-Dany S,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience and that you found our property to be clean and our staff to be friendly and welcoming. We are also happy to hear that you enjoyed our food and your comment with regards to our breakfast variety is well noted and has been passed on to the chef. Our kitchen is ready to assist at any time should you feel like something different and if we are able to assist, we will gladly do so. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Warm Regards,