See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I usually travel in hostels on a budget but after a 5 hours ride from Kumasi I wanted a proper hotel close to the airport.
It is definitely not the fanciest one but I think it's a pretty good deal.Rooms / beds are huge, there is air con, free internet, breakfast is included and the hotel is about 5/7 mins taxi ride from the airport.
Even though the staff is nice and helpful they do seem a bit disorganised. I had no toiletries in my room nor hot water... They fixed everything as soon as I told them and they apologised so it was all good in the end.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Our room was big and well furnished. The air condition was great. Breakfast was OK, fried eggs toast, (no butter) and some sort of deli meat and some fruit. Breakfast was the same every morning. The only fault was the water and the old style TV with fuzzy sounding speakers and not many channels. You had to call the front desk to put the water pump on so water can go to the 2nd. floor. We had no phone in the room so I had to use my cell phone. Still the water came out very slow. With the exception of the water the hotel was fine. Staff was very helpful. My wife and I will go back to this hotel since they said they are working on the water problem. We are only a 2 hour drive away. If you need rest, it is located in a very quit area.

Room tip: Choose the ground floor. Water does not flow properly to the top floor.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2015

I booked this hotel with Expedia.com for about four nights. The website says it offers airport transportation. We called the hotel to arrange for a pick at the airport, so after we called they told us that they do not provide airport transportation. (If I had known that I wouldn't have booked this hotel) Arrive at the hotel,they needed to see my itinerary/confirmation email, so I provided the information to the receptionist, he asked me for my credit card information to make a payment. Payment for what the room was paid for. We immediately discovered that the hotel had no lights, they had a back up generator for the electricity outage but they didn't want to use it. So I decided not to stay there, after leaving the receptionist told us they do offer airport transportation. Really? That's not what you told us when we called to arrange for transportation. If you an American citizen please don't bother staying at hotels that you are not familiar with or you have never heard anything about the hotel, and if you are traveling to Ghana make sure you stay at a major hotel that is willing to use there backup generator in case the government decide to turn off the electricity, hotels like Best Western, Holiday Inn ect

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2015

I was staying at a very inexpensive hotel in Dansoman and decided to upgrade to this hotel which cost $30 dollars more per night. This hotel did not have a pool. Big downer. And they didn't serve lunch or dinner which means I had to take a taxi every time I wanted to eat, Big expense for me and their breakfast was just fried eggs, awful. The TV had only one decent clear channel if you liked what was on. The plus side is that it was very close to the airport even though the taxi charged me a lot and their internet signal was excellent. It wasn't worth the extra expense. I ended up going back to the hotel in Dansaman after two days here.

Room tip: If you have just one day to stay in Accra and you want to be close to the airport with a good wifi, then this might work for you.
Date of stay: December 2014