“This location was what I needed. It was so...”
other travellers have booked this property
Front View House Siriboe
A view on our beautiful, tropical garden, for you to enjoy! The perfect BBQ place
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Front View House Siriboe
A view on our beautiful, tropical garden, for you to enjoy!
The perfect BBQ place
Coconut Bay Apartment:
Sun-terrace on top of the Coconut bay Apartment
Front view of the Royal Palm Apartment
The Royal Palm Apartment
Royal Palm Apartment - Room Lily (on request with A/C)
Royal Palm Apartment - Room Yasmin (on request with A/C)
Royal palm Apartment
Apartment 'Rose'
room 2 with A/C on request + extra fee
Apartment Rose / kitchen
We welcome you! Yours Birgit and John Siriboe
The Beach-resort Bojo (20 min drive)
the new shopping Mall; West Hills, just near our area (10 min drive)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
Valerie R
“This location was what I needed. It was so peaceful and calming!”
Reviewed 27 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I will forever be indebted to the owners Birgit and John Siriboe- who made us feel so welcome and at home!!! Their hospitality was exceptional and the meals that Birgit prepared were well planned and so delicious!!! I truly hated to leave...!!!! I will visit again!

Sherri C
Augusta, Georgia
“Excellent "Bed and Breakfast" Style stay”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My visit to Ghana became less overwhelming, when I arrived here. The host were excellent! The property was immaculate. After I stayed at a different location the first half of my vacation, this was far more comforting and willing to meet my needs. Thanks so much for making this Vacation the best!!

Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Management Response
15 Dec 2016
Dear Bernice, thank you so much !! We are pleased about your review and we hope having the opportunity to welcome you again.
Season greetings to you and your Family
from Birgit and John
lrs8810
Accra, Ghana
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Whether you are planning for a short visit or an extended stay, you can't go wrong with House Siriboe! I have lived in the Royal Palm since June 2016 and it has been my favorite part of Ghana. I had the option of moving locations but once I saw their compound and how it exceeded the photos online, I decided to book them through December.

The location is extremely safe and Birgit and John could not be more welcoming. Their apartments and the compound allow you to feel like you are on vacation and living authentically in Ghana all at the same time. You can't get that at a hotel! They are also very accommodating to their guests, and treat them like family, which you definitely can't get at a hotel! If you need an affordable taxi, they can help arrange one for you. If you need something in your apartment fixed, they take care of it right away. They look out for their guests which I appreciate and I know my family back home does as well!

I will always book with House Siriboe for any trips to Ghana in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
RKD70
Calgary
“Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

John and Birgit are fantastic hosts who always make me feel welcome. I am a frequent traveller to Ghana and have stayed many times with them ... a beautiful, peaceful and safe property located minutes from the moterway with easy access to so many places. The apartment is alway impeccably clean & cozy and the hosts & Bright are always available should you every need anything. I highly recommend this place for anyone traveling to Ghana!! I have never been disappointed and alway look forward to my return.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing