See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel is centrally located. Rooms on the first floors are redone and good and clean. Wifi is a problem and is very slow. Room service is poor. Food is continental and good. Breakfast spread is average though. Less options. Staff needs a strong hospitality management dope. Pub on the back side keeps busy and attracts lot of crowd on weekends. Finally value for money no frills hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Snehal22
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Much better priced than the big ones near the airport. And maybe not the same luxury, it's good enough. I love the restaurant area, the food and the staff. Let your shoes polished by Eric. Room is just good. Good bed, good shower. The only thing they can improve is wifi. Reception is weak, especially at the room I stayed in

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
lydia w, Guest Relations Manager at Paloma Hotel - Ringroad Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Oegstgeest, Thank you for making Paloma Hotel your preferred hotel during your recent visit to Accra.
We appreciate your kind feedback with regards to our restaurants, room and services. We are glad to inform you our WiFi has recently undergone an upgrade which is faster and convenient to all our guest. We look forward to serving you again.
Thank You.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

paloma Hotel locate on the ring road central in Accra is the place to be on you next visit to Accra Ghana. with nice, cool and lovely ambiance, laced with conducive environment. for a firs time visitor who would love to save cost and still get good service,paloma hotel is the hotel to book.
with its fascinating 24/7 restaurant,nice staffs at you beck and call. you will never have a regret visiting this hotel.

Room Tip: accessible for someone on wheel chair
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
lydia w, Guest Relations Manager at Paloma Hotel - Ringroad Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Youcomeafric, it was a pleasure hosting you during your time in Accra; we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services and facilities. Paloma Hotel is always aiming high at improving services to our cherished guest, we are glad we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Rooms have double glazed windows, so no road noise at night, bed was firm, linen clean, Standard room is spacious, shower is very small, air con was good and quiet, TV channels limited bring media player, WiFi slow but works, plenty choices to eat at the hotel, pricing reasonable, staff are fantastic. Very safe place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
lydia w, Guest Relations Manager at Paloma Hotel - Ringroad Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Clinton Y, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you. I am glad you enjoyed our service. Thank you for bringing the state of our internet and TV channels to our attention, I am working with the team to improve effectively on those areas. I have told the staffs about your positive comments and they are happy to hear that. We look forward to serving you again.
Thank You.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This was my second time at this hotel. I stayed there for a week while visiting the Chale Wote festival.

The room I had was very comfortable and a decent size. The bathroom had a shower over a 'sit down' bath which was a bit tricky to use unless you want to sit down to shower.

Internet connection was free but not very good and I found that the best connection was when I was down in the restaurant.

The restaurant has a large selection of local and western food and everything I had was tasty and served fairly quickly. I did make the mistake of having a salad on the last day and ended up being quite ill on the flight home and three nights in hospital back in the UK. Though I'm sure the doctors were just worried I had picked up something serious rather than food poisoning. Westerners are advised not to drink tap water, take ice in drinks or eat salads. I just let my guard down on my last day. It wouldn't put me off staying here again though.

Staff are always very friendly there.

Prices in West Africa always seem a little high but Paloma was ok. I think most people there are on business so have expense accounts to fall back on.

It's in a good location so very easy to get a taxi anywhere you need to go. There is also a shuttle bus to take you to/collect you from the airport.

I would stay there again next time I visit for sure.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
lydia w, Guest Relations Manager at Paloma Hotel - Ringroad Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Dear BajanDreamer, Thank you so much for this feedback. Your positive feedback on our services is always appreciated. We would also like to thank you for bringing the state of our internet and food to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences caused. We work hard to offer good food and friendly service and I’m sorry we may not have met all your expectations. We have taken the necessary measures on how to increase the speed of the internet and the connectivity. We hope to see you soon.