All reviewsbeautiful poolhotel groundsbreakfast buffet islabadi beachpool area isbusinessafricasecuritycedienvironmentwest
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Visited on a work trip for a week and had a wonderful stay. The facilities were great, food was good, and the people were all fantastic. Super friendly and accommodative. Beautifully set up on the beach, will definitely be going back!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This place is great for business or pleasure. I stayed there this past week and the entire staff was great. Many of the staff made an effort to remember my name and was always there for anything you needed. Also, my business meetings were great for dining in or to just grab a cup of coffee and chat in the lobby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

We had a short stay at this lovely hotel to celebrate Mother's Day 2018. We were greeted by friendly, professional staff immediately. The room was clean and well pleasantly decorated. Quietly nestled in a separate facility away from the main hotel. It was quiet and peaceful with a fabulous ocean view and well-kept gardens. The breakfast was awesome. Many many choices, with some Ghanaian specialties. We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay and will return. Recommended without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I am a person that is not easily impressed but I was rendered speechless by the beauty of this hotel grounds. The pool is like something from a Disney movie. The staff are very courteous, cheerful, helpful and don't even wait for the tips! The grounds are well cared for too. Families will have a great time here! The rooms are super spacious and overlooks the beautiful blue sea. I went to bed each day to the sound of the crashing waves...lovely.

Downsides were that I didn't know there was an access to the beach till I was leaving. That sucked. Guests need to be told that they can go out to the beach and be shown the access gate (quite hidden). Also, the food is fantastic but it almost the same everyday that I was easily bored and not too many options to choose from.

Other than that, I had a fantastic stay and would return with my family soon.

Room Tip: The farther away from the pool area the better.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Esperanza A, Director of Sales at La-Palm Royal Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Francis U,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our facility was impressive to you. We also appreciate the complimentary remarks made to our service and staff. Note is also taken of all your concerns and you should see your suggestions being implemented on your next visit. Very best wishes in all your endeavors.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel is located on a beach side which was really nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were more like 3 or 4 star hotels but it was neat and everything worked well. The meals I had in the hotel breakfast and dinner were nice. The breakfast which was complimentary was buffet with a lot of variety to choose from.
The location however was quite far from the airport and most of the shopping spots and attractions but the hotel runs a shuttle from the airport. its not a none smoking hotel however there are designated smoking areas.
Overall I enjoyed my short stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Viveeee,

Thank you for the review on your stay at La Palm Royal Beach Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and are appreciative of the complimentary remarks made to the staff as well as facility and services. It was a pleasure hosting you and we look forward to hosting you soon.