All reviews accra airport business trip room service standard room rooms are clean enjoyed my stay bwp internet gym shuttle takoradi environment power
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Having stayed in a number of luxury type hotels in Accra close to the airport I wanted something different. Having spent the previous night in the Best Western Takoradi hotel with good experience I wanted to continue that for my overnight stay in Accra.

The hotel is with a 5min drive from the airport and they provide a 24hr shuttle service that departs on the hour every hour. You would do well to book ahead for the shuttle if you are leaving in the early hours of the morning or arriving late at night.

With friendly staff greeting you on arrival and comfortable and clean rooms at your disposal this hotel met my expectations for my business travel lodging needs.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ade2566
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Ade A,

We want to thank you for the positive review of our hotel and for rating us.

Customer service is important to us and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility and our service with no hassle.

We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Premier, Accra Airport Hotel

Best Regards,
Management

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I typically don't frequent this chain, but I generally associate it with being a budget friendly option. The hotel was booked by a travel agent and I was not sure of what to expect. However, I was pleasantly surprised and found it to be a hotel of high caliber. I have no negative comments to make about this place. The staff was cordial and accommodated in whatever way possible. The rooms were nicely appointed and the on-site restaurant provided a variety of meal choices.

Room Tip: Some room A/C units cooled better than others based on my visiting the rooms of my fellow travelers.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Eric B,

Thank you for staying with us at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel . We are grateful for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviews highlighting the commitment of our people to serve every guest with passion reaffirm that we are indeed living up to our mission statement. We are glad to know your experience was positive and you enjoyed your time spent here.

We hope you make us part of your traditions and we have the privilege to serve you for many years to come.
We look forward to your next visit and will once again work hard to earn your endorsement.

Best regards

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We went to this hotel to have dinner. The ambiance was great. We were received well and we felt very welcome. We had some drinks while waiting for our food. Well honestly the food took awhile but it was nice. Had fun with my friend.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Best Western Pr... A, Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel. It was truly a pleasure to have served you.

It is always a rewarding experience for our team to know that the services we provide to our guests are very much appreciated and that you also enjoyed the food.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 July 2018

I have stayed multiple times at the Best Western Premier.

Perfectly located close to the airport, it is my go to place when I am in Accra.

A big thank you to all the hotel staff for always making my stay an enjoyable one.

Room Tip: Very close to shopping malls, Accra Airport, Clinics, Great Restaurant , and Businesses in the at the Airport Residential Area!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
BestWesternPremier, Sales and Marketing Executive at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Dr. Alexander Harpe,

Thank you for making Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel your second home anytime you are in Accra.
We truly appreciate your loyalty and continued trust in our hotel and staff.

Thank you and hope to see you again very soon.

Warm Regards,

Felicity Baidoo

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Terrible. Rita M. at the front desk is a rude, impolite and untruthful. We are regular guests at this hotel, we visit every 2 weeks here for a weekend break as well as bring our foreign guests and she gives us an issue every time we arrive. Today, she LIED to us stating that the hotel was completely booked when we requested her to give us a higher floor room with the pool view. She put us on the 2nd floor at the very end of the hallway. We are loyal customers with Best Western Accra and Atlantic, However now we are sick and tired of this nonsensical behavior Rita has been providing us with. We are paying to relax and enjoy our stay however people like Rita annoy us with petty lies and deceit. We would HIGHLY recommend disciplinary action with Rita to avoid guests being treated unfairly. We will continue to patronize Best Western as our weekend getaway hotel. We recommend guests not to interact with Rita M. at the reception to avoid being disappointed.

Room Tip: Higher Floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Best Western Pr... A, Sales and Marketing Executive at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Zoheb,

Thank you for the feedback. Please send your phone number or email address to frontofficemanager@bestwesternpremier.com.gh so our front office manager can discuss this issue with you directly as we do not have Rita M. at our Front Desk.

Felicity Baidoo