“Nice place to chill and soak in nature. ”

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I visited this beach with friends after having dinner at the beach hotel. It was a good experience. Very relaxing and we got ourselves in some engaging activities.

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"traders"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this beach!!! People are so nice , i enjoyed my time there very much
Every time we visited the beach, a table nd chairs were found for no matter how busy it was, omgosh, the food they offer there, is absolutely awesome. Very relaxing , i even had my nails done while relaxing.
Great, Great, Great, can't wait to return

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

It is easy to get to Lambadi beach, and there are lots of places to chose from to either relax, have a drink, eat or even shop. The beach and sea is clean, and seems safe. I would recommend this place for a day outing during weekends. The different facilities likes Making music as loud as possible with big sound systems, and is sometimes a bit overbearing.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Decent beach but a racket. Since I visited on a public holiday I was charged GHC 15 for entry within 20 meters on the entry a guy took the ticket back from me. Probably being recylced and the revenue pocketed by staff. The beach was okay but very dirty. Water was dirty and the beach was strewn with plastic garbage. Drunks accosted me and asked me to buy them booze which I politely declined. Lots of hawkers selling paintings, bangles, etc. Not a relaxing experience at all.

1  Thank justanomad12