See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, and the staff is very friendly. The food is good and the service is great. From check-in to check-out I have been treated great, and felt at home here. The swimming pool, restaurants and bars are top notch. The room service and cleaning services are exceptional. Situated close to places like Osu but without the traffic.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice location, good food with variety of options. I particularly love the breakfast because of the detox water and vegetable smoothies.The bed comes with cleans sheets and nice fluffy pillows. The best part if it for me is the customer service. The staff do everything with a smile and are happy to handle and resolve any issues promptly. I will look forward to been back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

There's an obvious intent to make guests comfortable in the hotel facilities. The rooms are really nice, the environment is beautiful, plus professional staff. Enjoyed my short stay and will certainly check in again on my next visit to Accra.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Travelling for business, I was lucky enough to be checked into this hotel which had all needs covered, from a large, comfortable room with canopied balcony and spacious bathroom, to a fantastic dining experience with a veritable feast of local, English and continental fare on offer every day. Staff are polite and accommodating and a thorough security process gives peace of mind (all cars are checked as they enter the forecourt and visitors go through a scanner before entering the hotel). Like anywhere, there were a few drawbacks - the WiFi was inconsistent and kept dropping out at peak times and coffee in my room wasn't always provided (sachets) but a chat with reception sorted this on the occasions it happened. Recommend.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was not my first visit to this hotel. The property was very clean, and the hotel has all you need – great atmosphere. The staff was professional and friendly. My room was very spacious and clean. The airport pickup was very smooth and professional. You have several good options for having your food at the hotel. I can highly recommend this hotel and I will be back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business