See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This I a great place for quite timebifbyou on business trip..WiFi is great..nice coast restaurant/bar area.

Food in general...its 99% local dishes...and breakfast has no options same everyday.

Price is very affordable

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sibusiso D
Reviewed 27 March 2017

A friendly and comfortable hotel for my first time in Ghana. Richard and his team made us feel very welcome during our visit, and all the staff were fantastic and happy to help. The bedroom was air conditioned with a comfortable bed and enough room for all my gear (though a few more hangers might be good).

Food in the restaurant was pretty good too. I'd recommend the goat and pepper soup with fufu and the fish stews were great. A bit more fresh fruit would be great at breakfast (especially the pineapple). The beer in the bar was cold and I'd go for the Club brand, rather than Star. I think the DJ had a Kenny Rodgers obsession, but I can appreciate that!

All in all, a great place and hopefully I'll be back soon.

Room Tip: Although it didn't bother me, light sleepers may want rooms away from the rooms next o the road and the enthusiastic cabbies!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dawn S
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I stayed in this Hotel for 15 nights and the service was very good, they gave me full upgrades from the standard room to the executive room from my 10th night. I enjoyed the Breakfast and Dinner everyday after work. The Duty manager kept checking on me each time i requested for something. I think this hotel is the best place to stay on your business trips to Ghana.

Room Tip: Best Views and spacious
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Derekans
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I had a confirmed booking, still I had to wait for 45 minutes on my arrival.
The room they provided was dirty. There was no drinking water. TV remote did not work. They changed the remote - and then the TV never worked.
They have a safety locker, that keeps on making noise, I complained 100 times, nothing happened. The worst is Breakfast - they claim its a buffet breakfast - but one can take only two slice of bread, if you take more slice you have to pay extra. Now what kind a buffet is that. .. not coming back

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Spurkait
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

Its the best hotel in the heart of the city of Accra. I loved my entire stay. The rooms are very beautiful and comfortably made. Food was on point. I was picked up at the Airport and dropped off when I was leaving. I will also return to Highgate Hotel whenever I come back to Ghana.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business