All reviews pool side spg member french speaking omelet vip wi personnel
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Airline brought us to this hotel for an overnight stay. Breakfast was good, included made-to-desire omelets, among other ready-cooked items. Small but ample bar area downstairs in the lobby area. Massive Beautiful light fixture in Lobby. Room was in good shape. However, the water coming from the taps in the showers was a bit dirty at first. Television in the room is dated, but ample. Some of these types of fixtures in the room were a bit dated. There is a beach right at the hotel - but the thought is that this mostly serves as a view. Check in and Check out was speedy. Staff was all friendly. The swimming pool outside was in good shape, clean, etc.

Room Tip: Between 2-3 Stars ...
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
bastienpucheu, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Re-Ndama, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Shane G,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are delighted to read that it has met your expectations. We have now started a refurbishment phase on our structure to prepare are styling of our property in the near future. Regarding the beach in front of the hotel, which is on the public space, we have a team of associates that clean daily the beach and we discuss regularly with the authority to find a solution to reduce the plastic waste on the Libreville coast.
We look forward to welcoming you in Libreville soon and remain at your disposal should you need any further information.
Best wishes

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I stay always in hotels for 8 years due to my job and I can say that this is the rudest staff I have ever met in my life. They act like you bother them and they are doing a favour to you from check in to do laundry, when you are not asking for anything special, just to do their job.
They called me at 8am to ask if I wanted to room to be cleaned, when I had the privacy sign hanging on the door.
Almost everyone has bad face all the time. Hope I never have to visit this hotel ever again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
bastienpucheu, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Re-Ndama, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Lola M
We thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us. We truly apologie for the inconvenience you have encountered during your stay. We will review with the various head of departments to take corrective actions. We sincerely hope to have the occasion to welcome you back at this property to be able to deliver a welcoming experience. Best regards

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

All staff welcome you each time they see you. Great achievement for this hotel that I have been visiting frequently. Makes it a friendly place! I will come again...
Of course, rooms should now follow the trend. Still old fashion, humid and lacking open windows to renew the air...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
bastienpucheu, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Re-Ndama, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Pietly,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are delighted to read that you have noted the dedication of our associates to make our property a warm and welcoming place. We are going at the moment on some structural works to prepare for a wider renovation project in the near future. We now look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in Libreville. Best regards.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Very bad shape ! I hated the bathroom , impossible to have a proper shower ! The carpets are very smelly ! One thing for sure : do not go there if you have any type of allergies! Gym is very dirty and no towels. Breakfast is terrible. Lunch is very average. Do not book in this place if you are looking for cleanness !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
bastienpucheu, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Re-Ndama, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Belkisse M,
We would like to thank you for sharing your feed back with us. We are disappointed for not having been able to meet your expectations. Your comment will be shared with the Restaurants and Fitness Team. We have started a structural refurbishment of our hotel to prepare for a complete refurbishment in the future. Should you want to stay with us in your next travel to Libreville, we would be delighted to show you a better impression. In that matter of fact, please contact our reservation department mentioning Trip Advisor : 01810.Reservation@lemeridien.com to the attention of the Director of Sales. In the meantime, we all remain at your disposal should you need any further information. Best regards.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Expensive for the current condition of the hotel. This hotel is definitely is in need of some major renovation & upgrading.

I am an SPG member, so I booked an Executive Room on one of the SPG Floors.
Check-in if you are an SPG member is separate from the regular Registration area and very fast.

My room was clean and reasonably large. I don’t think it had been refurbished yet, the carpet definitely does needs to be replaced, quite stained in several places, but otherwise it was fine.
Air conditioning worked very well, and was quite. Bed was comfortable and pillows were good. Hot water kettle and packaged coffee are supplied in room.

The bathroom was very dark, in need of additional and brighter lighting. There was very strong water pressure, I had no problems with Hot Water for my showers, very hot and I never ran out.
When you first turn on the water taps the water coming out is rusty looking, but after about minute it goes clear.
There is a Room Safe in the room, mine was not working correctly when I arrived, it took a couple try’s by the hotel engineering staff to get it fixed, they finally had to replace the safe.
Most of what is on TV is in French, but I would expect that in a French speaking country.
There are several TV News in English– CNBC, Bloomberg, Aljazeera which was enough for me.

Wi-Fi - Strong signal but slow, works well in the room and in the public areas.

There is a nice pool here with and good pool side bar/restaurant. The food is quite good with breakfast buffet and restaurants offering Western/European foods.

The staff are all friendly, I wish I spoke more French it would have been easier to communicate, but most of the staff speak some English, and I was always able to communicate enough to get what I needed.

If I returned to Libreville I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: SPG Floors are better.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
bastienpucheu, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Re-Ndama, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Forwarder,
We would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. Your comment is valuable to us and will be shared with all our operational departments to constantly improve our guest satisfaction.
We are also delighted to read that we will remain your first choice if and when you would return to Libreville.
Needless to say that we all remain at your disposal should you request any information.
Thank you for your loyalty to our brands and Hotels,
Best regards