See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 December 2016

Nomad Suites Residence is a well equipped, spacious room that includes living room and kitchen with adequate utensils, two TVs, clean and comfortable beds. I enjoyed my stay very much. Also, free fast WiFi is available. The kitchen is lockable and it is available on demand and could charge you more. Make sure to negotiate or know the price before asking for it. Breakfast is also available with limited varieties and it could be with the room price or could be charged separately. Therefore, you have to advise your preferences. Outside the room, the hotel has swimming pool, gym, restaurants and bar. The food and drinks are expensive and if you love cooking, you can solve this part. The good thing is that adjacent to the hotel, there is a huge super market with all sorts of foods and drinks.

The hotel is one of the best in Libreville but when it comes to services you get from the front desk staff, it is not adequate. The assistant manager has to be there to solve any issues you have. The clerks are not that knowledgeable or customer oriented. I encourage the management to improve their staff knowledge, communications and going extra mile to take care of their customer.

Otherwise, I loved Nomad and I highly recommend this hotel who would travel to Libreville for business.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was nice and clean, which is where the three stars come into play. The rooms are spacious. It's a little bit out of town though. I asked for help from the front desk arranging transportation to Akanda National Park. The manager asked why I wanted to go there. "It's just trees" she said. After arguing about how I wanted to spend my day, she arranges transportation. The driver shows up, drives my friends and me to God only knows where, and had to ask about 10 different people how to get there. He calls the hotel manager and then she tells me on the phone "you need a boat to get to Akanda". I asked why I needed a boat to "just see trees". Bo response. We never made it to Akanda, received no discount on the transportation, manager didn't apologize. Though this was a transportation issue, it was arranged by the hotel. Do yourself a favor, stay at the Radisson.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

A surprisingly nice suite style hotel with most of the creature comforts one would expect for a long term stay with a electric stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, dishes, pots, pans, etc.

Pros:
- safe
- staff is helpful and attentive when needed
- bed is comfy and blinds are great for keeping out sunlight
- Less than 15 mins from airport
- large supermarket next door with mostly French imported goods
- clean shower water with excellent temperature (if you have traveled through out less developed parts of Africa you will understand what this means and appreciate it)

Cons:
- no iron in room (but available to borrow on request)
- wifi Internet is slow but doable however if you have network cable it's faster to the point you can even watch Netflix
- location is not near downtown, the "beach"or other touristy attractions
- room is not sound proof well enough to not notice the outside road traffic or occasional planes since property is directly over final approach for airport but it's not unbearable
- breakfast is expensive!

Would I stay here again - absolutely! The cons are not enough to be a show stopper as overall I found my stay pleasant and uneventful (and trust me when it comes to hotel rooms uneventful is good)

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I won't beat around the bush!
This place is ideal for business travelers.
Excellent wifi (a first for me in Africa), and for free.
Very large well-decorated suites with kitchenettes and small terraces (excellent, and smart! housekeeping, taking into account what you like and don't in your room, thank you Stephanie) a desk with good lighting and many outlets.
Very attentive waiter and efficient service at the restaurant and buffets, Judith was wonderful, as was Michelo, maitre d', was proactive and always ready to respond to the needs an ever changing seminar schedule.
Nice poolside area, with unusual and fun lighting for drinks.
Fresh and very tasty local and international dishes: I only had the local food and would particularly recommend the fish (skewers or whole), the wild boar and the stewed cassava leaves or eggplant. Wide variety of succulent desserts but my preference goes to the fresh fruit salad.
Last but not least, Jocelyne, the owner, and Fabienne, the sales manager, personnally make sure their hosts are happy and ask for feedback.
Only downside: the plumbing in my shower needed to be changed so it was difficult to set water heat but once repaired, this hotel will be PERFECT.

Room tip: Ask to change rooms right away if the shower mixing fawcet can't be set
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I enjoyed this hotel so much! Customer service was great, I was greeted from the doorway. Excellent food service and very nice and pleasant rooms. If you want to be royalty then this is your place. I would recommend this place to my family and friends, for our next visit.

Date of stay: March 2016