“Limited options for vegetarian”
Review of Abucci Restaurant

Abucci Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 317 Restaurants in Addis Ababa
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Soup was nice but expensive and small portion. Limited options in vegetarian food. Staff was nice. Should improve on portion served.

Date of visit: April 2018
Martina M, Manager at Abucci Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Chetna J,

Thank you for taking time to review our restaurant.

I am glad you enjoyed your soup and found service to be on par as well.

The portion of the soup is a starter portion and is supposed to ensure when guests are having main course and dessert as well they are able to enjoy all three courses equally. I am sorry you did not find it sufficient.
I am really disappointed you had not chosen any of our main courses from the selection we had offered you – including different salads, variety of vegetarian pasta dishes or risotto.

I do hope we will be having pleasure of seeing you again in near future and either myself or any of my staff can assist you with selecting vegetarian dishes you might enjoy.

Best regards

Martina Marinicova Fessehaye
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Really really good food, classy and romantic environment, great service. The wine price is a bit ridiculous tho (especially for local wine)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I went with my family on a Saturday for Lunch. It was not busy. There are seating option outside in the small garden, inside in the ground floor and upper floor.Decoration is very nice. Food is very good as well. Do not expect Pizza as it is not in their menu. We trad chicken, steak and Lamb dishes. Steak was the best one followed by Chicken and then Lamb. Price per person around 15$ with soft drinks for main meal only. We did not took appetizer or desserts. The staffs are well trained.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank omidhaka
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and service. Everything was fresh and delicious. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more courteous. I especially enjoyed the chocolate parfait for dessert. The pasta dishes were also superb.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Over the past three months, (most recently in Feb 2018) my wife and I have eaten at Abucci Restaurant four times.

Each time the experience has been very good. Great quality food and great service.

If you want a classy place to take friends or your partner, go to Abucci.

The restaurant is right behind the Sapphire Hotel.

Date of visit: February 2018