Victoria Falls Canopy Tour (Zimbabwe)

Book in advance
from
R 1 260,43
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Wild Horizons
Reviews (1 918)
1 918 results
1 450
1 450
All reviews gorge swing zip line flying fox zambezi river sunset cruise lookout cafe always on time beautiful sunset adrenaline hippos activities safety canopy tandem company adventure video
Selected filters
1 384 - 1 389 of 1 918 reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2015

I have to say that I had an amazing time in Victoria Falls with everybody, I really enjoyed the Flying Fox, Zip-Line and the Gorge Swing, but i have to say that the one I enjoyed the most would be the Gorge Swing, it was the most exciting event of the day! Thank you Wild Horizons!!!

1  Thank scotmanton
Reviewed 12 July 2015

We really enjoyed our holiday . Our tour was good . Staff were perfect we hope to come back again . .

Reviewed 12 July 2015

There's no way you'd get me on this gorge swing - but my wife was adamant.
We walked across the bridge into Zambia (through the customs - but not too challenging). Then we walked along with local salesmen trying very hard to sell us anything they could!
Eventually we got to the start of the swing/zip slide and my wife strapped in. It is all operated rather professionally - and as much as I'd never do it - it did look like fun and appeared quite safe.
They will try to sell you a video filmed from the Zambezi side. Its expensive and the lady wouldn't negotiate. Our best memories were captured by my crazy wife holding her iphone!

Date of experience: March 2015
Reviewed 12 July 2015

It was diffidently on of my highlights with my visit to Vic Falls. I will recommend this to anybody that likes nature and a thrill.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed 11 July 2015

My wife and I had a great day out with the Wild Horizons Canopy Tour. While we weren't up for the more extreme bungee jumping or Gorge Swing, the Canopy Tour gave us the chance to take nine different ziplines that provided great scenery of the bridge and also of the Zambezi Gorge - and also wasn't over in less than a minute, like the other attractions. We were the only two on the tour that morning, and received great attention from our guides. They even took multiple photos and videos of our experience on our own camera! Overall, a well-run outing.

2  Thank cubfan22