“Good food, good prices”

In-Da-Belly
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In-Da-Belly offers a taste of Africa and dishes up authentic, affordable Zimbabwean food 7 days a week, breakfast through dinner. We are located in a quiet oasis at the bottom of Rest Camp, in the very heart of Victoria Falls town. Besides our delicious and colourful African cuisine, we also offer free secure parking, Wi-Fi and a large crystal-clear pool to cool off in. Perfect for families, groups and solo travellers, In-Da-Belly is the place for you.
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We went to this restaurant several times while in Victoria Falls. The food is very good and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I'm sure it is fine to eat dinner here, but dont have the breakfast. The cheese omelette was a circle of leather with a slab of slightly melted cheese. The granola with honey and natural yogurt ...... one came with strawberry and the other with banana yoghurt. Gross. I think they must have had the 'B' team cooking breakfast.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here for dinner on our last night in Victoria Falls and we loved it! The food was really good and the staff were amazing! We will be back.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch and chill out. Kids in the pool and I snoozed in a lounge chair while waiting for lunch. The wildebeest stew and sadza was delicious, as was the warthog steak. Both cooked well and priced reasonably. Staff were attentive and friendly. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

restaurant (in da belly) . The staff from reception and restaurant are very impudent. Was having problems with the network and they would not let me in to go and eat despite several attempts to pay the entrance fee. I obviously can afford that’s why I requested to eat but they suggested I should go “home” and cook. I felt discriminated by race, when I got to the restaurant I had to sit down for a while before standing up again to go and ask for a menu . No one looked keen on serving me. Service was really really bad , disappointed.