“Hungry”

The Big Chief Steak & Grill
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Description: A family restaurant specializing in juicy steaks, delicious pizza and pasta, as well as succulent spare ribs and grilled chicken
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We went for a quick meal and were served straight away by our waitress Rebecca,ordered the garlic bread and chicken schintzel,both were delicious and the service was very efficient,there were only a few other customers tonight.
I would recommend this fast food restaurant.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

We went there with my wife and cousin for a Christmas dinner. The restaurant was full but they only had 3 waiters. One of the waiters suggested a table for us, gave us the menus, took orders for drinks and disappeared. We waited for 10 minutes without the drinks. We could see the waiter serving other clients who came after us. I thought maybe she assumed we wont tip her. Our food took time to be out. I had a sirlon steak which was very delicious. My wife and cousin had pizzas which we also eye catching.
It took so long for the waiter to come back and ask whether we needed some more drinks or anything. She couldn't come back to clear the table. I asked the other waiter for my bill but couldn't get any luck. After a long time I went to the counter and paid my bill. We could see waiters running around and showing everyone that they were now working under pressure. This is not good.
Generally my advise for management is to recruit even casual employees during busy periods. It take many months to get one client but a second to loose one.We had left a kid at home and wanted to go back in time but all was a dream.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Very good steak ambient is fine the only problem is the location is to dark and has no view it could be in better place or open some window but food is good also price

Reviewed 22 December 2017

had lunch 22 dec 2017. food was great, welldone chicken i loved it, our waiter they nicknamed "baby" was a pleasant young man. however there is and area which just seems neglected and takes the glow from the place

1  Thank alpha s
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Our orders were messed up and we waited for drinks that never came..See attached picture of their version of a garden salad. Vist at your own peril

2  Thank Kudzayi M