“OMG The triple meat feast! Wow- loved it.”
Review of The Three Monkeys

The Three Monkeys
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: A unique restaurant and cocktail bar situated in the heart of Victoria Falls Town and centered around a refurbished railway carriage initially built in 1935. The bar offers a selection of cocktails, draft beer, flavored G&Ts and an extensive wine list to suit all pockets. The restaurant boasts delicious wood fired pizzas, burgers, game meat and a couple of finer dining options to tickle your taste buds!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On arriving here, I was initially disappointed as the menu includes lots of pizza/ burgers/ pasta and I was after something local and different. And then we spied the Kudu carpaccio starter and the three meats burgers and the three meats dish. The kudu was lovely, the three burgers, we didnt feel was as good vaue as the three meats- that was incredible- very impressive presentation. It came out on a big steel skewer- beef, waterhog and impala. Took us ages to work out how to eat it! Delicious if you are a meat lover and want to try some local meats. Totally recommend. The service was very good and obviously a very popular restaurant.

The_Three_Monkeys, Owner at The Three Monkeys, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

And we loved the review and pleased to hear your found what you were after. Thank you so much for the kind words and recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The theme of the three monkeys is really cool, steam train. the cocktails and drinks I liked. Mosquitoes nearly spoiled the night but the lovely staff had some insect repellent and saved the day

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are pleased the spray and staff saved the day for sure.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were in Vic Falls for a few days on our honeymoon and ended up eating at The Three Monkeys twice because of their fabulous service, good atmosphere, great drink selection, and huge portion sizes of delicious food.

Nice options for both vegetarians (me) and hardcore carnivores (my husband)! My husband had the croc skewer starter, which he highly recommends. We both tried two different mains on our visits (Caprese panini and Brioso salad for me, a beef skewer and BBQ ribs for him), and there were still things on the menu we wished we had room for.

Definitely recommended.

Congatuations to the newly weds and thanks for choosing us on your honeymoon! We are pleased you enjoyed your meal and thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They offer a number of draft beers, and interesting appertizers. Food was delicious, I had the Kudu Carpaccio a draft local beer. Wait staff was friendly, but couldn't explain to me what a Kudu is - told me it's a kind of game meat and it took a while for me to pay them while the waiters walk pass my desk like 5 times.

We are so pleased you found the food delicious and thank you for taking the time out to review us.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Either sitting under the stars and canvas this popular restaurant caters for mixed western largely carnivore tastes. Bruschetta starters were very tough, crocodile starter 4 skewers of meat on a wooden croc. Mains options of large burgers, pizza, pies three meat kebabs fries etc. We had very good and large burgers with fries and salad. Wine is South African and good. Approx $25 dollars for 2 courses and water, wine extra. Very nice evening. Some veggie options are available.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are sorry that the bruschetta was tough on this occasion. We are however pleased you enjoyed your evening overall.

Thanks again,