“Good, but too expensive”
Review of Antonio's

Antonio's
Ranked #60 of 176 Restaurants in Harare
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a wrap and a pizza, both were pretty nice. However, having chosen a large pizza with extra cheese, I expected the pizza to be ... large. And it most definitely wasn't.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Having mainly ordered the Tropicana burger on my frequent visits to Antonios,my friend advised that I should try the ribs and oh my, they were delicious!!! The service, as always, was excellent. The ribs were filling, so much that I skipped supper lol. Brilliant!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We picked up a takeaway today from this little place in Borrowdale. Very well-priced and freshly prepared. The home-made pasta is excellent and they are famous for their pulled-pork wrap, pita or sub. Highly recommend it especially if you feel like a meal that tastes home cooked!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

For two times we ordered food to be delivered here. First time two steaks and a burger. The burger was quite good; the steaks disappointing.
Because of the burger we decided to give it a second chance.
The burger was good (again), but the pork ribbs were undercooked.
Over all this is not value for money.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered soup and focaccia special. Food was made fresh so took a while to be finished. Very inexpensive. Bread was fresh and warm and lightly dusted with cheese. The chicken soup was not to my taste, it had no meat, just broth and herbs, but not a bad flavor.